Chapter 2

The boy Taehyung now knew as Jeon Jungkook had only shaken his head at Taehyung's previous actions. Without giving Taehyung another glimpse he had laid down on his bed and had started to read some kind of magazine.

"You can move you know, you're blocking my view." The brown haired male said and without thinking Taehyung had practically ran to the beds. He climbed on the upper bed and laid down. Heavy tears started to flow from his eyes and stoft sobs made his way out of his mouth. He grabbed the thin blanket and covered himself as much with it as possible. His matress was a lot harder than the one he had at home, his pillow felt like a stone and the blanket wasn't even long enough to cover his whole body. At home his bed brought him comfort when he was sad, but this bed did anything apart from that. This bed wasn't comfortable, nothing about it was good or lovely. It was cold and hard.

His tears slowly started to stain his pillow, making it even more uncomfortable than it already was. Taehyung wanted to go home, he wanted to leave this place. His cellmate freaked him out to the bone, his bed was uncomfortable and the room was cold. The other inmates saw him as a piece of meat and everybody looked way tougher than Taehyung was. He didn't belong here. He belonged in his perfect and carefree life, not in this hell hole of a prison. More tears escaped his eyes and even more sobs left his mouth. He couldn't control them anymore, all the build up tension and angst started to leave his body.

"Oh hell no, not this fucking shit again." Jungkook heavenly sighed. He threw his magazine across the room and stood up. He walked up to the bars, grabbing them harshly and giving them a hard shake. A loud sound erupted from the shaking bars, making Taehyung shake even more than he already did.

"Hey officer!" Jungkook called while he shook the bars again. Taehyung lifted his knees up to his chest, trying to make himself as small as possible. He had no idea why Jungkook started to call the officers but it scared him. He had no idea what Jungkook was capable of or why the boy was behind prison bars.

"Officer!" Jungkook called again, still shaking the bars hardly. Taehyung hated the sound, it was hard and cold. It made him even more aware of where he was than he already was.

"What do you want Jeon!?" Another voice sounded from down below. It was clear in the others voice that he was in no way happy with the commotion Jungkook was causing at the moment.

"Get me another cellmate!" Jungkook demanded and a heavy laugh emerged from the other voice.

"Keep dreaming Jeon, it's not gonna happen. It's not my problem you decided to kill the last one and get this one in return. You should have thought about that before you stabbed that guy to death last month." The officer said while an evil laugh left his mouth. Footsteps could be heard again and Taehyung guessed that the officer left their cell to go on with whatever he was doing before. Taehyung wished he never heard the conversation, he knew the man was scary but now it was also more than clear that he didn't want anything to do with Taehyung. He stabbed his last cellmate, Taehyung didn't wanna be stabbed to death. He wasn't ready to die, he was way too young for dying. He didn't even know if he wanted to be buried or cremated, he had nothing arranged for his death. He was definitely not ready to die.

"Hey kid!" Jungkook yelled from the other side of the cell. Taehyung completely stilled at the other's voice. Maybe if he would ignore him the other would stop with whatever he was going to do. Taehyung wasn't that lucky though, Jungkook wasn't easily fooled and the fact that Taehyung's rapid and uneven breaths could be heard on the other side of the cell also didn't help at all.

"Don't try to fool me kid! Stop your annoying crying and shut up. You're in freaking prison, man up!" Jungkook blurted out while he plopped down on his bed again. Taehyung didn't answer him, he didn't dare to say a word to the brown haired male. One wrong word an he was sure he would never see the daylight ever again. This guy wasn't someone to fool with so he tried his hardest to keep his sobs in. He pressed his face against his pillow to muffle the few sobs that did find their way out of his mouth and silence fell over the prison cell.

"Thank the lord." A barely hearable and soft sigh left Jungkook's mouth at the silence that had now fallen over both males. Taehyung didn't dare to move a muscle after that, he was way too scared to end up being killed by the brown haired male below him. What would his parents think of him when they got the phone call that their son ended up death? They had already lost their eldest son and had their other son sent of to prison. He knew his mother was heartbroken by both acts but he was for sure that his mother could not handle it if Taehyung ended up death too. He could already see the headlines that would cover the papers in front of his eyes and that scared him even more.

WEAK AND SOFT PRISONER KILLED BY HIS WAY STRONGER AND TOUGHER CELLMATE.

CAUSE OF DEATH: STABBED IN THE CHEST DUE TO ENDLESS CRYING

Taehyung didn't know for how long his thoughts kept occupying his head but he knew that it had been long since there was a new officer at their cell door screaming at both of them to get up and go the canteen for dinner.

"Both of you in front of your cell, hands in front of you and heads down!" The man called at them and Taehyung immediately scurried out of his bed. He stepped out of the cell and did exactly as the man had told him. Jungkook on the other hand slowly walked out of the cell, leaned against the bars of their cell and crossed his arms in front of them. His head up and his eyebrows lifted as if asking the officer 'what are you gonna do about it'

"You really wanna do this again Jeon? I'm gonna give you one warning; if I come back to you two, you are standing exactly as I just asked. If not you know what will happen." The officer warned Jungkook and he walked away to open the other cells. The man yelled the same orders over and over again. It didn't take him long to have all the inmates in front of their cells. All of them heads down and hands in front of them. All of them except Jungkook. The boy was still sloughed against the bars of the cell, not caring about the orders he was supposed to follow at all.

The officer slowly started to walk back to Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung's heart started to beat heavenly in his chest and he started to shake softly. He had no idea why the other was being rebellious but he knew that he didn't like it at all. Taehyung didn't want any problems but there was a pretty big chance that he was really close to the troubles right now. If Jungkook didn't change his posture in the next ten seconds Taehyung was sure things wouldn't end on a good note for the brown haired man next to him. Jungkook didn't seem to care about that though, he didn't even try to change his posture and a small smirk formed on his face. The officer reached Taehyung's and Jungkook's cell and he stopped right in front of the later. Taehyung didn't even dare to look their way, the shaking of his body increasing even more. This wasn't good.

"You really want to play this game again, don't you Jeon?" The man smirked and without any warning he grabbed his baton and swung it at Jungkook, hitting the brown haired male in his left flank. Jungkook flinched at the blow but apart from that no emotion was visible on his face. The officer swung the baton again, this time hitting Jungkook on his left hip. Again the male only flinched at the hit, taking them with great pride. A third strike hit Jungkook on his flank again, making him twitch his eye a little. The last one must have hurt him since he reacted more to it than to the other two. Taehyung still didn't dare to look at the two men beside him. He hated that he was so close to the commotion and he definitely didn't like that his cellmate was the one who caused it, on purpose.

"Let this be a warning Jeon, I won't be so easy on you next time." The man whispered dangerously low to the male next to Taehyung. "All of you to the canteen!" The man yelled through the hallway and everybody slowly started to walk behind each other to what probably was the canteen. Taehyung followed them, his legs still shaking and his mind filled with negative thoughts. He could only hope that this wasn't a regular thing and his cellmate just had a bad day. He wasn't here to get in trouble, he had done that enough already 'causing him to end up in this place. He heard how the other inmates around him started to whisper about him again.

"Wanna bet who gets him first?"

"He's looking really good for fresh meat."

"I can't wait to ruin that perfect face."

Taehyung bowed his head even more, trying to drown out all the comments but failing miserably at it. He heard every single one of them and every single one of them made him even more scared.

He could only hope that at least the food was good in here.