Chapter 68

A loud scream sounded through the whole room. The kind of scream which would raise the hairs on your arm. The moment Taehyung had fired the bullet both Jungkook and Mr. Jeon fell down to the ground. Taehyung's heart began to beat loudly in his chest and before he knew it he was running full speed towards the two men on the ground. If he had hit Jungkook the boy needed help immediately, he didn't care that Mr. Jeon would probably kill him if the man was still alive.

Immediately the blonde boy sank to his knees once he saw his boyfriend laying on the ground with both his eyes closed. "Kookie?" the nurse softly whispered while hoping to get a reaction from the ravenette. Immediately the blonde boy's eyes fell upon the gang leader's cheek. A nasty scratch was covering the side of it and blood was slowly pouring out of it. He had hit Jungkook.

However the damage on the ravenette's cheek wasn't half as bad as the gaping wound in Mr. Jeon's head. Taehyung had managed to shoot the man underneath his right eye and while Jungkook's wound would only need a few stiches had Mr. Jeon's wound killed him immediately. The old man was laying lifeless on the floor, his eyes still big and shocked because of Taehyung actually firing the bullet at them.

As soon as Taehyung reached for Jungkook's cheek in order to inspect how bad the wound was the boy opened his eyes again before immediately hugging his boyfriend once he saw him. "You saved me." The ravenette exclaimed, a proud tone lacing his voice. Never in a million years would anyone have thought that the blonde boy would be capable of killing someone. However the lives of everyone he cared about had been on the line, drastic situations call for drastic actions. He didn't have a choice if he wanted everyone to survive.

"W-well done T-tae." Yoongi managed to bring out before the boy closed his eyes for the last time before falling unconscious. Immediately Jungkook sprung up from his place and ran over to his best friend. Yoongi had lost a lot of blood and needed medical attention, right fucking now. Immediately the ravenette began to put pressure on the grey haired boy's wound once again in order to not let any more blood pour out of it.

"GET JIMIN AND YOONGI IN A VEHICLE NOW, THEY BOTH NEED SURGERY!" Jin suddenly screamed, his inner surgeon taking over and bossing everyone around. In any normal situation the boys would have laughed at them, however this time everyone was quick to do exactly as the black haired boy had told them to. 

Jungkook immediately picked up Yoongi as carefull as possible while Taehyung ran over to put pressure on the boy's wound while the ravenette carried him. Immediately Jin himself ran over towards were Jimin was laying on the floor before a concerned look made it's way onto the boy's face. The small grey haired boy didn't look good at all. His face was pale, his body was bruised and he was breathing unsteadily.

Immediately Jin picked up Jimin as carefull as possible before quickly following the rest of the boys towards the cars. Both Jimin and Yoongi needed surgery or else they would surely die and Jin couldn't do both at the same time. Slowly tears began to form into the eyes of the oldest boy of the them all and he squeezed them shut. This decision was like choosing between his two children, how the hell can you ever make a decision like that. However suddenly something clicked inside the surgeon's head and he quickened the pace in which he was running towards the car even more. There was a way he could save them both.

As Taehyung and Jungkook were making their way out of the room while making sure that Yoongi lost as little blood as possible Taehyung decided to turn around one last time. The boy was immediately met with the lifeless eyes of Mr. Jeon staring at him. This man had tried to ruin his whole life. Mr Jeon had been the person who had been responsible for Jaejin's death, Jeon Aera's death and probably many more. The man was nothing but a heartless monster and thus it did not pain the blonde boy to look into the eyes of the one who he had killed. The man deserved death, more than anyone else on this planet. Not once will Taehyung cry because he killed someone, that someone had it coming anyway.

It didn't take long for all the boys to reach the hospital wing. They had driven there as fast as they could and once they had arrived in the gang Jungkook had arranged some of the members to wait for them with two stretchers. Immediately both injured boys had been placed on the stretchers as carefully as possible before Jin had ordered the gang members to bring them to the operation room.

Taehyung had immediately sprung into nurse mode as soon as they had entered the gang. The boy was more than ready to assist the head surgeon in both surgeries and walked after Jin as fast as he could. However a concerned look slowly began to form on the blonde boy's face. Who the fuck would they operate first? Both boys needed surgery as soon as possible and Jin and Taehyung couldn't do both at the same time.

"Who are we operating first?" Taehyung asked, concern clearly lacing his voice. All the boys were currently walking into the hospitalwing and immediately Jin turned around while an idiotic weird grin was covering his face. "Listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you Tae." The surgeon began to speak while his grin slowly disappeared and a serious look took over. "Both Jimin and Yoongi need surgery, right now." The black haired boy said and Taehyung softly nodded, not understanding where the older boy was going with this conversation. Suddenly Jin placed both his hands on the blonde boy's shoulders and gripped them firmly.

"We're gonna have to split up if we want to save them both." The black haired boy said, a serious tone lacing his voice. Immediately a confused look became visible on Taehyung's face. How would splitting up help? Taehyung isn't a surgeon....he can't do stuff like that, right?

"Jin, I can't-" Taehyung began to speak while uncertainy was lacing his voice. However the blonde boy immediately got cut of by Jin. "Yes you can." The older boy said, confidence lacing his voice. Slowly the surgeon turned around while gesturing at Yoongi. The boy was still laying unconscious on the stretcher while Hoseok was putting pressure on the wound.

"Yoongi has been shot in his shoulder." Jin spoke towards Taehyung who only nodded in response. "He needs a surgery you've done before, the one on Jungkook." The surgeon spoke very clearly while making sure Taehyung knew exactly what it was that he was talking about. "Remember?"

immediately Taehyung nodded. Ofcourse he remembered the surgery he and Jin had performed on the ravenette. Those moments had been one of the scariest in the blonde boy's life. The though of losing Jungkook had absolutely terrified him.

"You can do that one yourself, you've done it before." Jin spoke before walking over towards the stretcher Jimin was laying on. The smaller boy clearly needed a much more complicated surgery which is exactly the reason why Jin had to do that one himself.

"Make me proud Tae."

_____

A/N

Hope you guys liked the chapter! We're so close to reaching 1 million reads and I couldn't be happier about it! Thank you all sooooooo much!!!

Question of the chapter:

if you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what animal would it be and why?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.