Chapter 57

A/N -> This chapter contains smut, if you don't feel comfortable reading it skip the entire chapter. There is nothing you need to read in order to understand the rest of the story.

____

"I don't ever want to lose you" The woman on the tv in the living room said and slowly Taehyung reached inside his popcorn bowl. It was currently nine in the evening and the blonde boy was home alone since Jungkook was still in a meeting.

Whenever the blonde boy was home alone he always became quickly bored and thus Taehyung had decided to watch a movie. Even though the movie he was watching was pretty boring and the acting was very bad it was better than nothing and because of that fact the boy decided to just go with it. Ever since the nurse had been a little boy he had always hated being alone and even though he was not a little boy anymore he still didn't like it.

About halfway through the movie the slowly heard the door to his apartment creek open and within a minute the familiar face of his boyfriend came into view. A soft blush immediately made it's way onto the blonde's face once he thought about the fact that Jungkook was officially his boyfriend now, how the hell did he get so lucky?

"Hi baby." Jungkook said as he went to sit beside Taehyung and put his head on the blonde's right shoulder. A small smile made it's way onto the nurse's face at the petname Jungkook decided to use and he immediately snuggled a bit closer to his boyfriend.

"How was your meeting?" Taehyung asked while he slowly turned his head a little and gave Jungkook a kiss on his forehead. The ravenette immediately closed his eyes and a smile made it's way onto his face.

"Boring as fuck." The gang leader said before slowly lifting his head form the blonde's shoulder and pulling his boyfriend onto his lap. Taehyung softly started to laugh by the word choice of his boyfriend before a small blush decided to decorate the nurse's face. He was now straddling his boyfriend's lap and a spark of excitement shot through his spine.

Both boys slowly locked eyes with each other and gave the other a warm smile. "Can I have a kiss?" The raven haired boy asked and Taehyung immediately nodded shyly. Even though he had kissed the ravenette many times before he would probably never get over his shyness.

The younger put his hand behind the blonde's head and slowly pushed the blonde haired boy closer. "Hi"' Jungkook said while a big smile was plastered across his face. an even redder blush than before started to from on Taehyung's face. A small giggle left the nurse's mouth as Jungkook quickly gave him a peck on his nose followed by a warm smile making it's way onto his face.

"Hi" the blonde boy shyly answered back while looking down a bit. His head got quickly lifted again once the raven haired boy put two fingers under his chin and slowly pushed them up. "Don't be shy" The gang leader spoke before slowly closing the gap between the two of them. A soft sound of excitement left Taehyung's mouth as soon as he felt the soft touch of the cherry red lips of his boyfriend against his own. Instantly both boys start to move their lips against each other in a steady rhythm, all while the blush on the blonde haired boy's face was still visible. A rush of excitement shot through the nurse as soon as he felt Jungkook cup his face and bring him even closer. Taehyung instantly replied by putting his hands on the back of the gang leader's head and softly tugging at his hair.

A smirk started to form on the ravenette's face and slowly he licked the bottom lip of his boyfriend, asking for entrance. The older immediately agreed by parting his lips a bit, allowing Jungkook's tongue to enter his mouth. A soft sound immediately left Taehyung's mouth once he felt how the younger quickly entered his mouth and within a second both boys were fighting over dominance. Pretty quickly both boys were tangled in a heavy make out session and a spark of excitement rushed through the blonde haired boy's spine as soon as he felt Jungkook grab his ass.