Chapter 11

Five days passed by, five days in which not much happened except for the fact that Jungkook seemed a little off to Taehyung. He couldn't exactly tell what was off about the younger, but he wasn't the aggressive and disobedient boy Taehyung had gotten to know in the last few weeks. Jungkook almost looked like he was keeping himself under the radar, he almost looked like he didn't wanna be noticed by anyone right now and Taehyung had no idea why.

Taehyung looked shortly at Jungkook, both boys stood at their usual booth in the laundry room but Jungkook had been acting weird the whole morning. Firstly the younger had followed the routine once again without any trouble and secondly he was actually folding up his laundry. Jungkook NEVER folded his own laundry, so to say that Taehyung was in shock by this drastic change was a complete understatement. Besides that Taehyung was sure Jungkook's body was definitely ready for new beatings and there wasn't any reason for him to obey the routine like he had been doing the last few days. To top it off Taehyung had actually told him two days ago that his body was close to being completely healthy again and he had thought that that statement alone would have been a 'go' for the younger to do his 'usual' things once again. Jungkook never did it though, he stayed calm the whole five days. Not making even one misstep and it was more than suspicious to Taehyung. This wasn't Jungkook, this wasn't his aggressive and short tempered cellmate. This boy was clearly an imposter and Taehyung was determined to prove it.

Taehyung saw how Jungkook folded his last piece of clothing and not a minute later the brown haired boy was walking away to the small room at the back of the laundry room to put away the folded laundry. Without a second thought Taehyung crawled down on the ground and crouched over the washing machines, hiding behind them while getting weird looks from the prisoners working there. Taehyung put his finger over his mouth to signal them to keep quiet and he grabbed a box of washing powder. With a quick look over his shoulder to see if the guards weren't looking his way Taehyung threw the whole box of powder into the air. White powder started to flew out of the box creating a cloud of fake cocaine powder that smelled like flowers, burned the eyes and looked like a smoke bomb had gone off inside the room.

With his eyes closed, his nose pinched closed and his mouth tightly shut Taehyung started running through the cloud to the drying machines. With a ninja roll Taehyung ducked next to the drying machines, staying out of Jungkook's sight. The blonde boy quickly brushed off all the washing powder that had been stuck on him from running through the cloud of white flowery powder. He looked crazy but at least he smelled nice for once. He heard how the guards started shouting behind him, getting mad at the four boys who operated the washing machines. Normally he would have felt guilty and shit about the fact that someone else was getting blamed for something he actually did, but this wasn't one of those moments. He was determined to find out what Jungkook was up to and nothing was gonna stop him.

Taehyung slowly crawled over to a huge box that stood right next to the drying machines and without a second thought he crawled under it, making sure that the little whole to normally pick the box up was in front of his eyes. His eyes fell once again on Jungkook and everytime the younger turned his back to him Taehyung made sure to move a little forward. One time......two times.....three- Jungkook quickly turned around without any warning and Taehyung literally fell down to stop himself from moving. Jungkook's eyes glanced shortly at the box, making Taehyung hold his breath completely. One second....two seconds.....three seconds......four seconds......Jungkook shook his head a little and turned back around. Taehyung immediately released the breath he was holding and crawled forward again. Taehyung now had a full view of Jungkook and the mischief he was was getting at. Either Jungkook had been replaced by an imposter, and if he had been Taehyung was pretty sure that motherly friend of Jungkook had something to do with it, or Jungkook was up to something. Either way Taehyung was gonna find out about it, no matter what.

Not even ten seconds later his prayers had been heard and it became clear that Jungkook was indeed up to something and wasn't actually replaced by an imposter. The younger was putting away the laundry but at the same time he was moving one of the tables slowly to the left while he kept looking at the guards who where still busy with the 'smoke bomb' Taehyung had created. Within the next few minutes Jungkook had managed to move the table to the other side of the room without anyone noticing while he was still putting away laundry at an extremely slow pace. Taehyung saw how Jungkook slowly removed something from his pants and threw it across the room. Within two seconds a heavy bang sounded across the room and one of the washing machines had a small dent on it's side. Taehyung sucked in a deep breath and his vision darted between Jungkook and the commotion around the washing machine that had started a little away from their usual booth. Before he could fully register what was happening Jungkook had climbed up the table and was inserting something in the camera that hung above the table. As soon as the younger had gotten up on the table he was down from it and Taehyung immediately knew that that was his cue to get away from this place and sprint back to their booth. Taehyung slowly crawled backwards under the box and as soon as he was out of Jungkook's sight he threw the box from his body and started sprinting back to his usual place.

Panting heavily Taehyung started to fold his laundry again, seeing Jungkook slowly walk up to him from the corner of his eye. The younger started to fold the new laundry that had been placed on their table like nothing had happened and Taehyung casually leaned against the table, squinting his eyes at the younger.

"Why are you helping me? You never help me." Taehyung asked suspiciously.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and kept folding the laundry. "You got a problem with it? Can't let you do everything on your own, can I?"

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows. "Keep doing this and I'm gonna ask the guards what they did to the real Jungkook and who this imposter is."

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung and gave him a daring glare. "You do you Tae, this sounds pretty crazy to me to be honest, so you better stop this nonsense or I'm gonna stop giving you the good food." Taehyung's eyes widened and he immediately shut up, going back to folding his laundry.

Taehyung had no idea what Jungkook was planning but it sure wasn't good. He loved the fact that Jungkook was playing by the rules the last few days but he didn't know if he was glad about that now that he knew that the younger was up to something else. What Jungkook was planning would sure be a lot worse than the usual beatings he was getting and Taehyung wasn't happy with it. He hated being part of the commotion that happened when Jungkook got beatings but this would sure be a lot worse if the guards would find out about it. The fact that Jungkook was keeping Taehyung in the dark and lied about his whole plan frightened the blonde boy even more. He was slowly getting used to his cellmate and started to go fond of the younger but he had a bad feeling that the younger was gonna get himself in a lot of trouble and would leave him way sooner than Taehyung had thought.

The blonde boy had a feeling that Jungkook was planning something stupid and that it wouldn't take a lot of time for Taehyung to find out what 'stupid' exactly meant.

_____________________________________

A/N

Firstly: I wanna thank everybody who has read up to this far, this means a lot to me. I love to write and to see that people like to read my stuff is really awesome. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

Secondly: At the moment I have two other books published and three book ideas ready to get turned into full books. My question for you guys is which book would like to see published first?
- YoonMin
- NamJin
- TaeKook/VKook

Thirdly: Remember that you are loved and to always smile at your enemies ;)

Perfect_Memory