Chapter 58

"I'm so done with staying inside this room all day." Taemin said as he softly sat down on the white hospital bed again. A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face and he softly patted his brown haired friend's shoulder. The boy had been dying to leave the hospital ward without ever returning.

"It will be over before you know it, trust me." The blonde haired boy said in a reassuring tone. A deep sigh immediately left the brown haired gang member's mouth and he slightly let his head drop. "You say that every time, yet I'm still here." The brown haired boy said, a sad tone lacing his voice.

An apologetic look formed onto the nurse's face and the boy softly sat down next to his friend. The blonde had helped Taemin a lot with practicing in order to be able to walk again and the gang member had made some great improvements, however he wasn't able to stand for a longer period of time yet and thus had Jin decided that he wanted Taemin to stay for a bit longer.

"I think you've done enough for today, how about I write down your improvements and then I'll get Hoseok to cheer you up?" Taehyung decided to say while a friendly smile could be seen on the boy's face. A big smile immediately formed onto Taemin's face when his boyfriend's name left Taehyung's mouth and the boy softly nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like that." The older boy answered while a hint of excitement could be spotted into his voice. Ever since Taemin had been placed into the hospital ward there hadn't been a day when Hoseok hadn't visited him. A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face. Hoseok and Taemin were really cute together and he couldn't be more thankfull to be able to call both boys his friends.

"Is it okay if I turn on the tv?" Taemin asked once he fully laid down on his bed again. Heavy breaths of air left the boy's mouth and a red blush was decorating his face. The boy was clearly exhausted form practicing and softly Taehyung nodded his head, an amused look visible on his face. Even though Taemin wanted nothing more than TO leave this room and live with Hoseok again the brown haired boy wasn't completely ready for that yet. There was still some improvement to be made. A fact Taemin himself was highly aware of.

as Taehyung was writing down everything him

and Taemin had practiced today the boy quickly became distracted by the noise the tv was making. Softly the boy put the papers he was holding back on their original place and focused his attention on the tv.

"Police have been doing everything in their power to find the two escaped prisoners but without success. Both inmates are deemed to be a high risk to society, if you encounter them please call the alarm number. Do not approach them under any circumstance." The man on the tv with a microphone in his hand said while standing in front of a huge dull grey wall.

A shocked look made it's way onto the blonde nurse's face once the tv showed a mugshot of him and Jungkook and a dizzy feeling slowly overtook him. "It is yet unknowsas to how these two have managed to escape. Police are currently still investigating how this disaster could have happened.  Even after months of the police searching for them there still hasn't been found a single trace of both criminals. Earlier today an interview with the parents of one of the escaped inmates had taken place which we'll show you right away."The reporter said in a serious tone and quickly the screen switched over to two people standing in front of a small house.

Tears immediately sprung into Taehyung's eyes as he watched the two people who he had missed so much standing in front of his childhood home. Taehyung's mother looked like she had been crying a lot since her eyes were completely red and dark circles could be spotted under her eyes. The woman looked a lot thinner than the nurse could remember and overall she looked like a mess.

Taehyung's father on the other hand was standing next to his wife with an expressionless look on his face. The man had his arm on the small of his wife's back and was softly rubbing it up and down. A small tear slowly escaped the blonde boy's eyes. After months of not seeing his parents he was finally able to catch a glimpse of them, yet it saddened him to see his mother like this.