Chapter 51

After ending his phone call Jungkook stared blankly ahead, his face the colour of snow and his eyes filled with pure terror.

Not knowing what came over the younger Taehyung slowly crawled towards the frozen Jungkook. With slight hesitation Taehyung reached out towards Jungkook, touching his shoulder softly to get the younger's attention and get him out of his trance. The moment Taehyung touched Jungkook's shoulder the younger harshly yerked his body, turning his head around and dropping the phone from his hand. His face was filled with panic while he started to shake lightly. Taehyung who still had his hand close to Jungkook's shoulder reached out for the boy again, trying to get his attention for the second time within a minute. "Kook are you-"

Jungkook's eyes suddenly focussed on Taehyung, he looked at the elder with piercing eyes.....eyes filled with emotion. A look Taehyung had never seen on the younger, a combination of fear and panic while Jungkook's whole body was filled with tension. "We need to leave, NOW!"

Taehyung's eyes switched between Jungkook's ones, still not knowing what made the younger so upset all of a sudden. "What? Why? Kook, what's happening?"

Jungkook turned around without speaking, searching frantically through the room for clothes the both of them could wear. Without answering Taehyung the younger started to throw multiple pieces of clothing at the elder, hitting him in the face multiple times without even knowing he did so.

Taehyung slowly peeled the t-shirt Jungkook had just thrown in his face away from his head while he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Hello....earth to Jungkook." The blonde gave Jungkook another questioning look. Jungkook had just thrown open his closet, throwing out multiple pieces to find exactly what he was looking for.

Pushing away the rest of clothes Jungkook had thrown at him Taehyung made his way out of bed, putting on some boxers before making his way over to the younger. He slowly walked up to Jungkook, giving Jungkook another ten seconds to pull himself together before Taehyung would take action. The younger never did pull himself together though so without giving it much thought Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, turned him around and placed his hands on the younger's cheeks to make him look at Taehyung. "Stop, what's going on? You act like the world is going to hell or something. What the heck is making you so worked up all of a sudden?"

Jungkook's eyes darted between Taehyung's, his body slightly losing some tension before a soft sigh left his mouth. "It's my dad, he's on his way. We need to be at the entrance before he does, I can't make him angry Tae.....I....I.....just get dressed please."

Not knowing why Jungkook was so panicked about his dad or why he felt the need to be on his best when the man would arrive Taehyung gave the younger a small nod before he started to do exactly as Jungkook had asked him.

Within ten minutes the both of them were dressed and freshened up. Both of them wearing a dress shirt, some nice pants and neatly polished shoes. Clothes the both of them would never wear but were needed at this time according to Jungkook. Both of them had their hair styled nicely, making sure nothing really stood out and they both looked like they had just come out of a wedding.

Without eating any breakfast Jungkook pulled Taehyung after him out of their apartment and into the big hallway. The other five boys were already waiting for them, all of them styled as neatly as Jungkook and Taehyung. All of them in looks they would never wear in a normal situation, well maybe except from Namjoon. Namjoon being the only one who actually liked the formalwear out of them all.

Taehyung had no idea what was going on, but one thing was sure; this man held a lot of power over all of them if they all did exactly like he asked.