Chapter 6: Forest of Dean

Albus POV:

I woke up to the blazing sun shining through the window and onto my face. I instantly recognised the touch of another around my back and who's waist my arms were around. The reality of yesterday's events started to sink in, I was so happy. Gellert was asleep, I sat on my front and began to play with his hair, twisting it at the ends and flicking it across his face.
'Vhat do you think you're doing?' He said sternly but then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
'Playing with your hair...' I confessed, picking it up again and curling it around my finger.
'I better get up...' he groaned
'Who says? Your aunt isn't here.' I tried to convince him.
'I say, I'm going to make breakfast.' He replied, briefly kissing my lips before getting up and wrapping a dressing gown around himself. I watched as he walked down the stairs. I took a moment to appreciate the thick, duck feather duvet that I had slept on, it was comfortable I thought I wouldn't be able to get up. But even so, I managed to haul myself out and put on just my white shirt and trudge down to the kitchen. I entered to see Gellert pour two cups of tea, putting extra milk in mine and sugar.
'I see you've finally managed the British ways.' I teased, taking a sip.
'You brits and your tea, insanity.' He shook his head. I playfully punched his shoulder. 'But I don't complain,' he grinned taking a swig of his tea before making some toast.
'Got any plans today?' He asked me
'No no, I don't really do much other than than read and hang out with you of course.' I beamed.
'So...you can stay then?' He smirked, placing the toast in front of us.
'I'll always stay for you Gellert.' I replied, taking a bit of toast and slathering it in olive spread.
'I was thinking...maybe ve should go somevhere else tonight? There's something I vant to show you...'
'What is it?' I asked excitedly.
'Be patient, you can vait a little.'
'Pleeease!' I groaned, jumping up and tapping his arm.
'You have breadcrumbs all over your face.' He brushed my face, laying a sweet innocent kiss on my lips before apparating away.
'Not fair!' I yelled aimlessly.
'Catch me.' I heard the sound of a certain boy from a distance. I ran up the stairs and into his Aunts room. 'Gellert?!?' I yelled again.
'Albus.' I heard from his room, I dashed in there to see him sat on his now made bed. I came over and brushed his lips on mine, I tried to make it more intense but he pulled away,
'Not now Albus, got to keep up our energy for later.' He smirked again, picking up a bag and using his wand to deposit our research into it and a few spare clothes.
'Wait...we're going travelling?'
'You'll have to see.' He winked, slinging the bag over his back and double checking he'd got everything. I got properly changed into one of Gellerts fresh shirts and my trousers (his didn't fit) and followed him. He grabbed a pair of socks and tied them together.
'Put this on.' He instructed, handing them to me.
'What?'
Impatiently he tied the socks over my eyes like a blind fold. 'I don't want you to see where we're going.'
I felt us apparate as the cold wind blew my hair bag and sent a shiver down my spine.
'Salvia hexia' I heard Gellert recite an enchantment, one I recognised to be undetectable. He recited a few more as I stood waiting patiently. Finally, light hit my face as I the socks were removed to reveal the beautiful scenery around me. The fresh, rippling lake reflected the luscious green trees of the forest we were in, stretching towards the sky. Gellert laid his coat out for us to sit on the dewey late morning grass. Silent, I stared at the magical place surrounding us.
'You like it?'
'I...i love it, it's so beautiful.' I let out a small laugh.
'I'm glad.' He said, pulling his towards me by my chin and bringing our lips together, his tongue invading my mouth. Before I knew it, we were both breathless, laying on our backs. My hand was brought into his as we stared up at the clear blue sky and towering trees. An idea sparked into my head, I got up, walking over to the riverside and faced a patch of thriving grass. Crossing my legs, I picked a few daisies from the ground, Gellert approaching behind me. Undressing, he tossed his clothes towards our bag of stuff before gracefully diving into the water. I began to weave the daisies together, creating a hole at the bottom of each stem. I continued to do this until i estimated it would be big enough, I placed it on my head and started to make another one. I had made another daisy chain crown, two brackets, a necklace and was starting on an anklet when Gellert re surfaced in front of me. Lifting himself up, sliding his hand through his wet hair, his body dripping with water. I swallowed, blushing, trying not to look. Using his wand to evaporate the water off, he put his clothes back on and sat next to me.
'You look adorable.' He kissed my nose.
'Here!' I grinned, placing the daisy chain lightly on top of his head.
'How do I look?' He seem unsure about it but I think it made him look less stern.
'It suits you!' I said honestly, he kept it on and let me apply the necklace and a bracelet to him, I took the anklet and other bracelet. I sat on his lap as we watched the occasional ripples of the lake from the wind or a passing bird.
'Albus...it pains me to say but...it's getting late, ve should get back.'
I sighed, 'I wish we could just stay here forever just you and me.' I intertwined our fingers. Gellert kissed my knuckles, 'I know, but ve have responsibilities.'
After we gathered all our belongings, we apparated back to Gellerts room where I picked up yesterday's shirt (Gellert said I could keep his). He walked me back to house, I invited him in but he only came just inside the door frame. I hung up my coat when I heard the stomp of angry footsteps.
'Where in the HELL have you been!' Aberforth yelled.
'What?' I said confused.
'You've been gone for TWO DAYS.' He stepped forward, getting closer to my face.
'I-i guess I didn't realise.' I stuttered, the guilt washing over me.
'So, where were you?' Aberforth shouted, his rage evident.
'He doesn't have to answer to you.' Gellert intervened.
'Don't you DARE talk to me again filthy-'
'I won't have you talking to Gellert like that Aberforth.'
'You are meant to be taking care of.....wait, whats that?' Aberforth stopped mid complaint.
'What's what?' I asked confused.
I was suddenly yanked by the collar, 'THAT!' Aberforth screeched pointing to the red marks on my neck. I put my hand over them, extremely embarrassed.
'Suppose he did this then, so what you're, you're together?'
'W-well n-no.' I started to freak out.
'A-are you fighting? W-why are you fighting?' Ariana arrived, scared and confused. Aberforths disgusted face from talking with me turned to a kind one as soon as he laid eyes on Ari.
'No Ari, just a small disagreement, we're sorry, we'll stop now. Would you like a drink.' He took her to the kitchen. Resentment I thought I'd learnt to control started to boil within me. Gellert kissed my cheek, my anger melted away as i focused on his face, love replacing it. I felt almost lost as I watched Gellert walk back to his house. The anger rising in my throat again, like it did, like it does, I ran up the stairs, angrily shutting my door. My hands gripped at my hair. If it weren't for them I would of been great, if it weren't for them I could have followed my dreams, if it weren't for them I could be with Elphias right now, if it weren't for them I could still be by that riverside with Gellert now, without any care in the world. But instead in confined to stay imprisoned, looking after my sick sister and hating brother. Once I get my hands on the resurrection stone, I can finally raise my mother from the dead, I will no longer need to look after them.