Thank you

As you most likely know, this fan fiction has just come to an end after 64 chapters and 10 months of me writing them.

I'm so thankful to all of you who have read this story, especially to those who have read it all the way through and liked my writing. But to everyone who has read, voted or commented on my story, thank you for doing so because it makes me very happy that I can succeed at something.

Every comment makes me smile and is the little bit of positivity in my life that I need. It really does make my day, honestly.

I'm not sure about a sequel, there's not much more I can write for this universe of Gellert and Albus but I could right a bonus chapter if you would like that? Please let me know.

Now this story is finished, I will be focusing on my other story Cock Roach Clusters so go check that out if you liked this one, I've already posted a few chapters of that. Comment suggestions on what you would like me to write about in my story because I'm a little stuck at the moment but I will be giving it, a new Grindeldore story and my one shot book, my full attention now this book has finished.

Cock Roach Clusters and my new story which is yet to have a chapter posted (which I do once I have designed the cover tomorrow) are going to be my main stories and when I need a break or when I feel like it, I will write one shots. That way I will be focusing on a book that I feel inspired writing about at all times and don't get bored or tired of the story (as much as I love writing other writers will understand this)

Thank you, again, for reading this book. Have a good day, I hope you are all happy and well ❤️