Chapter 34: The Carrow Twins

For this chapter to make sense you need to read the bit in a bold at the end
The title is not about Flora and Hestia since they weren't born yet I decided to make Amycus and Alecto twins in this But I don't think they were in the potter series. Also if you're enjoying the story, I would appreciate if you checked out my new series of Grindeldore oneshots, thanks :)

Gellert POV:

We'd been waiting for the child to arrive for 10 minutes now and I was starting to get impatient. 
'Should he be here by now?' I spat, pacing up and down. I swear to god if this boy ruins my plans-
'He's late because they've had to get through all the security measures you've inforced!' Carrow argued, rolling her eyes at me.
'Sorry, did you vant us to all end up in the hands of the ministry?' I growled, walking back over to her. Before she could reply, there was the sound of thesterals and a carriage, I looked to see them coming to the roof. We apparated to the floor below it and waited for him to come down the stairs. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely knew I hated him. I drew my wand just in case, earning another look from Carrow. There was footsteps and the child apparated in front of us. His black hair gelled into a slick side fringe that shone in the dimly lit room. His green eyes glimmered with fear that I didn't understand, he looked the part yet I felt his emotions were some what...lost. He looked at me with the most terror I think I've seen from anyone in my life, his lips parted in awe but he showed no signs he was going to attack.
'Amyclus!' His mother called, he walked hesitantly over, almost as if he didn't want to, and hugged her. Shortly after, his sister appeared where he once stood, her appearance similar except the eyes...they showed joy, she clearly wanted to be here. She smiled at me and bowed her head politely before also hugging her mother. The boy looked down nervously avoiding eye contact from everyone. Alecto held her hand out to me, 'Alecto Carrow, I intend to do great things for you Mr Grindelwald.' She grinned. I shook her hand, maybe I shouldn't be so judgemental, this one looks like she's ready...can't say much for the other.
'Amycus.' Carrow whispered, pointing towards me.
He trudged over and held out his hand also, 'Amycus Carrow...I cant wait to take orders from you sir.' He mumbled. I took his hand and he flinched, I thought for a moment. Maybe I could sway him...after all Carrow said he has different views because of that school. Didn't catch which one it was but no doubt it was sided with some sort of ministry.
'Could I...take this one for a moment?' I asked Carrow, she delightfully nodded her head as Amycus looked as if I had ordered him to kill someone. I lead him to my room and locked the door, gesturing the the seat opposite me, I sat down.
'Amycus vas it?' I grinned at him. He nodded in silence. 'I'm not going to hurt you Amycus...I'm not even going to hurt your muggleborn friends.' His head shot up, probably because I hadn't called them mudbloods, 'look...your mother vants me to help you see how she does, she says that...your school has changed you and-'
'That's a lie!' He raised his voice suddenly, making me slightly taken aback, 'I never thought how she did! Hogwarts taught me it was ok to think how I do!'
Wait...that name..., 'Hogwarts...the name of your school?' I asked.
He nodded, 'the best school in the whole world...not that you would know it.'
'Vhat vere your teachers like?' I questioned, picking at a loose thread on my seat.
'What?'
I slammed my hands on the table in desperation, 'What. Were. Your. Teachers. Like.'
Swallowing, he replied, 'The best...they were the best I could of ever had. Especially Dumbledore-'
'Dumbledore taught you?' I cut in, my mind racing.
'Y-yeh...do you know him?'
'I'm the one who asks the questions here!' I shouted, making sure to intimidate him, '...Vhat was he like?'
'L-like I said, the best teacher...I knew I could trust him with anything a-and he made every lesson fun, I learnt more in his class than anyone else.' I didn't respond, '.....he did proper duels with us most the time.'
'He...he duels you?' I asked in surprise, maybe he wasn't phased by our duel in the slightest.
'Yeh...it's surprising he's a teacher...everyone thinks he should be minister of magic.'
I rolled my eyes, 'Albus doesn't like things like that.'
'A...whos Albus?' He furrowed his brows at me and I immediately knew I had fucked up.
'Just a slip of the tongue...I have a deal for you.....if you pretend I've converted your opinions.....I'll...let you be my apprentice.'
'Why would I want-'
'Your mother will be impressed, your sister will think highly of you, your family will be proud, you'll be safe-'
'Fine...I'll do it.' He grimaced, 'can I uhhh...send a letter?' He asked sheepishly.
'To whom?'
'My uhhh...my girlfriend.' He blushed, 'she's a muggleborn so mother wouldn't approve...id appreciate it if you didn't say anything.'
'Sure.' I nodded, getting up and going to see his sister.
'Alecto,' I called and she immediately rushed over.
'Yes sir.'
'I vant you to be in charge of letters...go through every last one before they're sent.' I smiled, patting her on the shoulder. She nodded and ran off as quick as she had came. I went into the kitchen where my main Acolytes were eating. I took a seat between Queenie and Abernathy.
'How is it going?' Carrow asked.
'I have jobs for both...Amycus has agreed to be my apprentice.' I smiled as I watched Carrows shocked expression unfold.
'How wonderful!' Queenie clapped her hands together and poured some tea into my cup. I took it gratefully, taking a sip before putting back onto the saucer.
'Are you sure that's wise...they're children.' Vinda asked, her usually confident voice was masked in caution, so she didn't annoy me.
'My children are capable.' Carrow frowned at her.
Abernathy put a comforting hand on Vinda's to which she returned with a kind smile. Finally, I hope they're together so Vinda can actually be of use. I smiled to myself.
'Grindelwald...I need to talk to you.' Credence said, looking slowly up at me from next to Queenie. She put a hand on his back before he stood up and walked out of the room, I followed.
'Vhat is it Credence?' I asked calmly, in the past few years he's grown more confident to ask me things. When he first came, he hid away from us and spent most of his time looking at the mountains.
'I think we should call another rally.' He suggested.
'Vhy is that?' I asked, curious to what he would come up with.
'It will get their attention, help us gather more supporters-'
'Help you try to convince your girlfriend to join us?' I grinned, knowing what he really meant.
'She's not my girlfriend.' He whispered.
'I've been thinking ve should hold one too Credence, for many reasons...it's been years since our last big one and yes ve've held small gatherings but nothing like the one in Paris.' I thought aloud, 'and I know just where to hold it.'

I don't want to do anyone's POV except Grindelwald and Dumbledore so here's the tea with the letters. Amycus doesn't have a girlfriend, he lied to Grindelwald to make it look like he was going to be sending a letter when really he was receiving the one Dumbledore sent in my last chapter. Grindelwald sent Alecto to read through the letters before they were sent thinking she would catch Amycus sending information about the cause to someone but because he wasn't sending a letter she didn't find anything suspicious.