Chapter 42: Is he coming?...

Bear in mind this is before the last chapter, this is what happened so they need him to fight.

Gellert POV:

The arena began filling with intrigued Brazilians as I watched from the side lines, scanning the face of every person I saw.
'He isn't here.' Queenie smiled sadly.
'Mmm?' I looked up, pretending not to know what she was talking about.
'Dumbledore, I assume you were looking for him...you know...since you're probably going to fight some day and Aurelius is stronger and-.'
'Yes I know vhat you meant Queenie.' I interrupted, annoyed by her stating the obvious. Tearing my eyes away from the crowd, I tried to mentally prepare myself. I will get my point across, talk about wizard domination and how it will benefit us. I took a deep breath. My eyes focusing on the middle where I was supposed to be stood I walked towards it, Queenie at my side, holding my Skull Hookah. Cheers erupted from most of the crowd as I nodded in appreciation. I raised my hand, asking for silence, the room fading slowly but surely to quiet. 'My brothers...my sisters.....my friends.' I smiled, addressing my audience as I have in all my rally's. I do vaguely the same speech too, does it get boring? No, I feel passionate about what I'm talking about so it's never tiresome. 'You came here today, because you crave something new...something different.' I left pauses in between to build tension but also to let them ponder over my words. 'Magic blooms...only in rare...souls.' I stated, using the space to look around at those who I was trying to connect with. They all have a personal reason as to why they're there, I just need to choose my words carefully so it caters to their every need. 'It is said...that I hate...the non-magic.....the no-maj, the muggles, ThE can't spells.' The pure-blood supporters cheered as I spoke these words but it soon stopped as I explained my point. 'I do not hate them...I do not, for I do not fight out of hatred.' I grinned again, trying to show them I'm not the monster I'm portrayed as in the papers. I just want to be free. 'They can try to stop us...but ve vill not back down.....ve vill keep fighting till ve achieve our goal.' Again the crowd cheered in support as I took it all in, filling me with confidence I thought I'd never lack. I was just so hoping he'd show up. On cue, I spotted ministry officials enter the crowds, trying to blend it but it's so obvious they're British. 'British Ministry.....I've been expecting you.' I exposed them, people looking around for them before they drew their wands, 'Friends, I ask you to not attack.' I warned, stepping towards the one I recognised, that awkward boy Dumbledore is so fond of. The crowd looked at me in confusion but still but their wands back in their pockets. I looked up from the lowest level at Newt on the steps, he was avoiding eye contact with me. 'Look at me Scamander.' I spat, hatred pulsing through my veins as his eyes met mine, 'You tell Dumbledore that I'm not going to back down.' I told him, hoping that these words would be delivered, hoping that they would strike fear into Albus' heart.....only to bring him to me. It was clear he wasn't here and it angered me, I needed to draw him out. I walked up the steps and whispered in his ear, 'leave.' As much as I wanted to kill him...I needed my message to get to Albus. He stood his ground but I shot him a look that made him feel threatened and he disapparated. I made my way back over to where Queenie was stood with the skull hookah, getting a clear view of where each ministry official was. I smiled, it was necessary...I'm doing this for him. With one flick of my wand, the first one was dead, causing an uproar. Ministry officials starting attacking me and my followers with spells and my Acolytes emerged to help me defend. I didn't need help, I just needed to be more focused on killing my targets. We wouldn't want a loyal follower to be accidentally hit now would we? One by one I murdered ministry workers, without a shred of guilt. This is for Albus, he will come and we can settle this. Carrow, Amycus and Alecto were to my left, Vinda and Abernathy to my right, Queenie in front of me and Aurelius behind. The crowd had disapparated except from the extra loyal who stayed and surrounded me to also help defend. More ministry officials apparated in and either immediately died or fought for a while. The bodies began to pile up and the fight began to slow, ministry officials not daring to come near us. I'm sure they will be on there way to tell Albus by now, with all the people I've killed. Everything went dead silent, no spells were cast and my Acolytes looked around to see if anyone was hiding. Suddenly, a huge mass of ministry workers apparated in, millions of spells being cast at once. I could see my Acolytes we're getting tired and weren't going to hold out for much longer. I dismissed them by defending every single spell that was cast my way. Whipping my hand back and forth to block them from all angles as the sparks of light spread all throughout the room. I may be old but I'm not going to tire easily. My Acolytes defended themselves as I continued to fight possibly a quarter of the ministry's workers by myself. Sending a fee killing curses here and there to shorten their numbers. He still wasn't here? Why? Does he not want to see me that much? I sped up somehow, my fury spurring me on as I sent more and more killing curses. The ministry are surely sending for him, they've sent this many people. They must know they're all going to die right? They're not that stupid. Over time I didn't tire, no, I fought stronger and faster, much to the surprise and disappointment of the ministry workers who fought to their death. I'd defeated over half of them by now and some were starting to retreat. Aurelius wasn't too skilled with his wand so he slipped it back in pocket whilst Queenie blocked spells sent his way. Looking at me for permission, which I gave, he used his powers. His magic pouring from his hands as it whipped many of the horrified workers, sending them flying around the room as their lifeless, scarred bodies scattered around the room. How has it gotten this bad? He...really isn't coming is he? We killed off the rest of the ministry officials before I signalled them to stop. 'Let's leave.' I said emotionless, despite the fact all I could feel right now was emotion. If that can't get him to come then what will? What will make him come? What will let me see him again?

Albus really didn't turn up huh? Y'all didn't think this was the final battle right? You know that happens in 1945 guys...you have to wait a little longer.