Chapter 7: Unwanted Owl

Gellert POV:

Today was the day my aunt was finally coming home, in truth it was nice to have her away for a few days but she's also one of the few people I like so I'm glad she's coming back. I picked up her luggage and brought it up to her room for her. She wrapped me in a warm, loving embrace, 'Gellert!' When she let go, she sat down in her usual chair and I sat in mine.
'So Tante, How vas your journey home?
'Splendid, my portkey was hardly late and I arrived earlier than I anticipated. I got you something!' She opened her shopping bag and pulled out a small black box. I opened it, a ring with a shiny red ruby and a silver band was tucked into the Black felt.
'Thankyou, I shall wear it.' I put in on, I appreciate whatever Tante gives me but usually it's more along the lines of a scarf or a hat but even then I don't object.
'What have you been getting up to then? No mischief I hope.'
'I told you before, you can trust I'll behave.' I promised.
'Anything interesting?' She had the look of excitement in her aged eyes.
'Actually...I should probably tell you before you find out from someone else, me and Albus...ve're, I don't even know.' I sighed, struggling to explain it to her, I wasn't aware of a word for it in English.
'You're...together?' She guessed, I nodded, given that's not far from the truth.
'T-that's wonderful! I'm so glad you have someone like him who can keep you in line.' She chuckled to herself.
'Tell that to Aberforth.' I muttered, unfortunately my aunt heard anyways.
'Has he been giving you grief?' She questioned, worried.
'He doesn't like me, I don't particularly like him either but it's so persistent it's annoying.'
'Aberfoth is under a lot of stress having to look after Ariana, So is Albus, but since Albus is spending more time with you taking the stress of him, it's adding more stress to Aberforth in return.' My auntie explained.
'I guess...before you go tante, could Albus come over tomorrow, we won't disturb you,'
'Yes, Of course he can, Albus is a very excellent, powerful wizard with lots of intelligence.'
It was then I realised, I've seen Albus cast a proper spell once since our whole time together, but I could sense his power. Oh yes. I knew he was a powerful wizard ever since Tante told me about him before he came round, all the remarkable things he's done.

I opened the door to Albus, I almost forget how pretty he is sometimes. I invited him in and shut the door.
'Albus?' Tante Called from the living room, we walked in.
'Hello Mrs Bagshot.' Albus bowed in respect.
'Hello Albus my dear,' she replied, smiling strangely.
Rolling my eyes I whispered, 'I told her.'
Albus went an adorable shade of pink, 'o-oh...y-yes well.'
'We're going upstairs now Tante.' I announced, trying to calm Albus down. She nodded as I lead him to my room. As soon as we got in there, our lips pressed against eachother, the smell of his scent, perfume, became present as I immediately began undoing his shirt.
'Gellert!' His hand stopped me.
'Vhat now?' I rolled my eyes, frustrated.
'You're Aunt is here,'
'And?'
'Don't you think that's a bit...weird?' He fretted
'She'll be fine vith it.'
'Not if we're too...loud'
'Then ve'll have to be quiet.'
'I'm not sure that's possible.'
I smirked and brought our lips together again, the sweet taste of sherbet lemon. He did up the buttons on his jacket and sat down on my bed.
'Albus, i vas thinking about...Ive heard how powerful of a vizard you are, yet you haven't shown me hardly any spells.'
'Could say that same for you.' He replied smiling, his obvious pride, knowing he was keeping something from me.
'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'
Albus shut his eyes, he stayed like this for a few seconds. Nothing happened. He opened his eyes, furrowing his brows before he realised, 'you're an occlumens?'
'You're a legilimens.'
'I'm actually an occlumens too, but I can do other things.' He stood up, 'expecto petronum' he recited, the end of his wand glowing. Unexpectedly, the whole room was filled with a white translucent magic and Phoenix flying around, disappearing into thin air when Albus stopped.
'That's...the most powerful pertronus charm I've seen.' I admired, envious of the power he clearly owned.
'Thank you,' he beamed, 'you going to show me something?'
'I can't exactly show it but...I have visions.'
'Visions Of What?'
'The most recent being me and you in Germany, about to take the elder vand from Gregorovitch.' I smiled, remembering the image I looked forward to.
'Is it on command?' He asked, impressed.
'Can be, sometimes it takes a vhile.....ve should have a duel sometime you know.'
'Huh?'
'A duel, that vay ve can truly show our strength.'
'It would be an honour to duel you Gellert.' Albus agreed enthusiastically, sitting on my lap, leaning into my neck. There was a scratch at the window as a dark brown, green eyed owl perched on the window frame. I assumed it was for me but when I took the letter from it's beak, it read Albus Dumbledore. I handed it to him, he took it, surprised, and opened it. He started to smile and I immediately felt jealous.
'Vhat is it?'
'It's from Elphias, the friend I was going to go travelling with, he says he's coming back from his travels soon and intends to come visit!' Albus explained, clearly excited. When he turned away I rolled my eyes, hatred for this boy already filling my head. How dare he.
'You don't have to worry.' Albus whispered.
'Who said I vas vorried?' I defended, I wanted him gone, away from me, away from Albus.
'I can see it in your eyes, he's like a brother to me.' Albus' kind smile annoyed me even further.
'I, am not vorried.' I said through gritted teeth.
'Ok, then I'm sure you won't have a problem with him hanging out with us?'
'Vhat.'
'Elphie, he's coming to visit me, I expect you to be nice to him.'
'Vhatever.' The last thing I wanted is for whoever this person was to come here, spoiling everything.
'Please...I don't like it when you're angry.' His dainty fingers making circles on my palms. I took a deep breath, trying to exhale the anger out of me. It didn't work. Albus laid soft kisses on my neck, trying to calm me down.
'Vhen do you suppose he's arriving.' I asked.
'It says...two days from now.' He said, looking back at the letter, 'Gellert, I told you there's nothing to worry about.'
I nodded, but constant worry was still swirling through me. Albus began to plait my hair into a beautiful French braid, I never know how he does these things. 'This...Elphias, Vhat does he do?'
'He's a writer, it says in his letter that he's journeyed through narrow escapes from Chimaeras in Greece to the experiments of the Egyptian alchemists. I'm guessing he's writing about them.' Albus' sad eyes stared at the paper. 'I wish I could have got to do those things.'
'Vhen we have the Hallows we can travel too, spreading the message of our cause and expanding our followers. I'll make sure you get to do all the things you want to do.' I promised, determined to stop him regretting staying in Godric's Hollow.
His eyes lit up and our lips clashed together, 'you too Gellert, we can fulfill our dreams together.'

I was inspired by masters.of.death on instagram for the Elphias storyline and Gellert being jealous, I also really love their work.