Chapter 17

Luke’s P.O.V

The next morning I woke up at 6 a.m. feeling a weight on my chest.  Literally.  I looked down an started when I saw Sage.  Seeing her their made my heart thump in my chest and a warm feeling spread.  Our hands were still tightly held together and next to my head.

I slowly stretched out my tight muscles.  I was way to tall for her small cubby bed.  While stretching, I couldn’t help but look back down at Sage and the way she was sleeping made me chuckle.  

She was on top of me, one of her arms underneath her head the other tangled with mine, and her long brown hair spread out around her.  One of her legs was hitched up and the other was straight.  Our legs were still tangled and the privacy curtain was making everything dimmer.  Her back was rising and falling in a steady motion so I knew that she was still deep asleep.  

I looked to the other beds and saw that the other guys were emerging from their slumbers too.  Ash was sleepily checking twitter posting a selfie to start the day off.  Calum was sitting up on his bed in just a pair of boxer shorts eating a banana.  Mikey was still cocooned in his blanket pressed against the pillow and rubbing his eyes sleepily after someone threw a pillow at him to get him awake.  

I slowly moved out from under her and noticed the cool air that hit my chest soon after.  I much rather preferred her warmth.

Sage wasn’t used to the schedule yet, but since the boys and I had been waking up at the same time for a while, we were used to it and we all woke up together.

I noticed that we had stopped, and I looked out the window to see the hotel where would be staying at for the next few hours until the show.  If I was correct, I believe that we were starting the tour off in Seattle, Washington.     

I nudged Ashton’s shoulder with my foot and when he looked up at me, I asked him if he wanted to go to the gym with me.  He got up from where he was lying and noticed that I was still in Sage’s bunk.  I thought I saw an emotion flash in his eyes, but I couldn’t tell what it was.

He flipped around and asked Cal and Mike if they wanted to go as well.  Calum reluctantly accepted and Mike just turned his back to us on the bed and started to snore loudly.

I hopped down to the floor carefully, so I didn’t wake her and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

—————————————————————————————————————————

I walked back into the room and yawned, covering my mouth.  My head snapped up to her bunk on top of mine when I heard giggles and Calum’s deeper pitched laughs. 

Calum had hopped onto her bed and started to tickle her.  Her face was scrunched up in an adorable way and he was laughing just as hard with her.  I frowned at him because I wanted her to sleep, but I chuckled when I looked at her because she didn’t look angry or tired in the least.  She never got angry about anything really.  

Sitting back on his bare heels on her bed, he stopped tickling her and she took deep breaths to stop giggling.  Calum breathed out a contented sigh and sat criss-cross next to where she was still stretched out with a happy smile on her face.