Chapter 33

Luke’s P.O.V

“WHERE IS SHE?!?!” I yelled when I bursted into the room where the guys were still lounging backstage.  They were laughing and holding red SOLO cups which I assumed were filled with alcohol.  I saw one unattended cup filled with Sprite.  Sage’s.

“Woah, bro! What do you mean?  We sent her to get you because we need to go and we figured that you wouldn’t throw anything at her.” Ash said as he approached me like a wild animal.  

Seeing how my hair was rumpled and my shirt was probably on backwards, Mike from where he was scowling at me on the couch stormed over to me and jabbed a finger into my chest.  He was furious.  “What the hell did you do you little fucker?” he screamed at me.

I closed my eyes and ran a hand over my face.  Guilt creeping up on me and tears threatening to spill from my eyes.  “It was a mistake…” I said quietly as I looked back at him and moved away from where his finger was jabbing into my chest still.

“She is the closest thing that I had ever had to a sister and you took her and did something!  You are a slimy asshole and you don’t deserve her.  Do you hear me you little prick?!?! SHE WAS LIKE MY SISTER!!!”  Mike screamed as he got in my face.  I looked down in shame at my shoes.  All he said was true.

Mike let out a groan of frustration and anger and stomped off towards the dressing room area calling, “SAGE!! SAGE WHERE ARE YOU BABE??”  

Cal and Ash looked me up and down with glares of anger and disgust and trotted off after Mike to find her.  After a few seconds, I followed solely behind them.

What have I done?