☾ Chapter Three

Note:
Don't forget to comment and like! It means the world to me for you guys to read this book!

***

The dominant Alpha ushered me quickly to a black Escalade, some of his pack members following.

To say I was scared was the understatement of the year, I had so many emotions running through me: sadness, a sense of loss, nerves, anger. I got into the Escalade with Alpha Jett sitting next to the window.

Once everyone was in, the car started, and we were off. I sat tensely against the window. Not sure what to say, do I make small talk? Do I look at him? Do I breathe in his direction? I pretended like the hem of my shirt was the most interesting thing in the world, letting out a soft sigh.

"Rhea, we'll be there in a couple of hours. It will do you good to close your eyes. I will wake you when we're there" Alpha Jett said not bothering to look at me while he worked on his laptop.

I slowly nodded my head, feeling defeated.

My mind wouldn't stop, it kept thinking of all the unknowns, all the things I couldn't possibly know. I started to feel exhausted, mentally and physically. My eyes began to close until finally, I found sleep.

____

"Rhea...."

I stirred, someone was calling my name.

"Rhea.."

The voice called this time more firmly.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain coming from my arm and gave a quick yelp. My eyes snapped open; I had been yanked out of the car. My arm was beyond sore; I instantly knew something was wrong.

"OW!" I cried, clutching my arm tightly.

I stared at my arm that had popped out of my socket. Tears poured down my face; the pain was intense. I looked around to find the culprit, landing on Alpha Jett.

"Why the hell did you yank my arm?" I yelled at him, I may be scared of him, but I was not going to be okay with him hurting me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, you weren't waking up, so I was pulling you out.." he breathed.

I looked at him incredulously. He thought pulling me was a smart way to wake me up??

"Idiot..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Rhea, I'm sorry, can I help you? I can take you to a healer."

Was that remorse in his voice?

I laughed humorlessly, "Don't bother, I am a healer."

I stifled my tears, the pain shooting through my shoulder at each small movement.

I took a deep breath and relaxed my body. Slowly, I placed my other hand on my elbow and began to slowly lift my shoulder, listening for the popping sound I've heard countless times setting dislocated shoulders back in the few warriors my pack had.

*Pop*, the sound of my shoulder going back in echoed through the silent group.

I let out a quick breath and stood up, slightly pushing away the hand Alpha Jett hand extended towards me.

I was not ready to forgive him for his incompetence, I shot him a glare instead.

"Please show me to my room" I quickly said, extremely overwhelmed.

Alpha Jett gave me a quick nod, quickly walking away. Following him I began to slow down and look around; this was much, much different than what I used to.