☾ Chapter Seventeen

I slowly opened my eyes, stretching my body.

Ow. 

My head was pounding and the light was blinding me. I groaned, slightly rolling staring at the wall ahead. I didn't want to move unless I had to. 

I let a small sigh, relaxing as the pain subsided after I stopped moving. Wasn't I at an event last night?

My hands slid down my body, making me realize I was not in the dress I left here in.

Instead of the dress, I felt an oversized shirt. Alarmed, I looked around and saw my dress hanging on the wall.

My cheeks felt hot as I remembered last night, Jett and I danced, how good it felt to be near him, to touch him.

My cheeks got even hotter when I realized how much I had drunk the night before.

I didn't normally drink but last night... last night was different. I don't actually remember how much I had, but judging by headache and the fact I don't remember anything after my dance with Jett, it's safe to say I had a lot.

"Ugh I hope I didn't do anything embarrassing," I mumbled to myself, rolling out of bed to shower.

Once I was clean, I threw on a simple light pink dress with a small flowered pattern and quickly scooping my hair in a bun, slipping on some white sandals. 

Food was the only thought on my mind, and maybe something for the headache.

I made my way down the stairs, running into Jett talking to a pack member I didn't know, I automatically stopped. 

I bit my lip; he was so good looking. 

It looked like he just woke up too, his hair was messy, his black tank top complimented his olive skin tone. His toned arms flexed at the smallest of his movements.

I waited for him to finish his conversation, admiring every movement he made, every facial expression.

When he finished, he turned to me, grinning evilly.

Shit.

I cringed a bit, "Do I want to know why you are smiling like that?" 

He laughed, "Do you mean that you don't remember?"

I rubbed my face, sighing. "Jett, please just tell me what I did."

He walked up and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we headed through the doors.

"Well, after our dance, you and Octavia continued to drink quite the assortment of drinks. Brooks and I decided it was time to end your fun, but you guys didn't stop there," he laughed.

"Jett" I whined softly hitting his shoulder, all the possibilities were running rampant through my mind.

"We walked back to the car, you told the driver to play some 'tunes'. You both sang at the top of your lungs to each song that came on for the entire hour it took to get home.

I let out a sigh of relief; it could've been worse.

"I think I can live with that" I laughed. 

Jett teased, "You're a terrible singer, just so you know."

I playfully slapped his arm, "Hey now, that's not very nice. I'm sure you're not a very good singer either."

"Maybe I'm an excellent singer." 

"Hmm, somehow I don't peg you for the singing type," I laughed, smiling at him.