☾ Chapter Four

Note:
Don't forget to comment and like! It means the world to me for you guys to read this book!

***

I woke up to the sound of a low growl.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, finding Alpha Jett standing in the doorway of my room. I quickly realized we were not alone; people flurried about the place.

Confused by the sound, I slowly began to get up, hesitating a bit when I remember I had chosen to sleep with nothing covering my body.

I could feel my cheeks become hot. I shot him a quick glare.

It's not my fault he doesn't want his room stock full of clothes for other people to wear.

I sighed and laid back down, trying to drown out the commotion.

I could hear them distantly setting things on tables, hanging things up in the closet, opening and closing dresser drawers.

I wonder if  Alpha Jett chose the clothes? I slightly frowned at the thought.

He seems like someone who would prefer women who are sexy, with low cut shirts, high slit skirts, and tall high heels. A woman who was experienced in the way of men, who would be able to pleasure him at the drop of a hat.

I wasn't that person. I wasn't experienced when it came to men. I had one boyfriend in my life when I was 15, and it was more of a fling. The furthest we got was kissing, some innocent hand-holding.

It felt like an eternity of the people running around. I had stopped paying attention, drifting back to sleep when someone slightly nudged me on my shoulder, slowly waking me up.

My eyes slowly opened, finding a small face staring back at me. My eyes grew wide as I realized how close she was to my face.

"H-hi" the girl's small, angled face blinked.

"Good morning" I replied, slightly smiling. "My name is Rhea. Who are you?"

"I am Octavia, Alpha Jett's younger sister."

I don't know why, but that surprised me. I didn't think Mr. Scary Alpha would have a younger sister, with such a cute face.

"I was told by brother to inform you that he would like you to come down in an hour to meet some of the pack," she stated, looking as if she was recalling the information.

"Thank you, Octavia. I will be down shortly."

With that, she gave me a sweet smile and walked out the door.

I groaned, part of me had forgotten about this. Part of me thought that I had dreamed this and when I woke up, I would be back in my bed, in my quaint village, teaching the younger children how to heal.

I had been away for a day, and my heart was already severely aching, I mourned for my previous life.

Pushing the sad thoughts away, I managed to roll out of bed. I glanced around, noticing the room was now liveable and didn't seem so cold. Decorations were now on the table, the closet was open and full of clothes.

I wandered over to the dresser and began opening the drawers to see what I would find. I blushed when I opened the drawer containing underwear.

Did Alpha Jett choose these for me? I blushed at the thought.

I put on some cute matching underwear, a beige cashmere sweater, and some light skinny jeans. I walked into the bathroom, glancing at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess from sleeping on it wet, sticking out in every direction possible.