Chapter 23

@Omogoye,@AdesimboAkinola and @Boluwatifemih @OnuohaBlessing
😘😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉🎉

"Hurry up,let's go."Chinwe told Paul as he packed his tools in his bag.

"Calm down. Nothing is happening. She just said we should come."Paul said.

"Must you always waste time in everything you do? She told us to meet her there already. She will be angry we are coming late. By now,she would have reached the room."Chinwe complained.

"You're doing as if somebody will kill her.O bu gini? You like to rush someone." Paul sluggishly picked up his bag."Does it matter if she reached before us? Mummy Chizoba,bia,stop it oh."
They walked out of his office for keeping electrical appliances and tools in the ground floor of the hotel.

They made their way to the elevator.

"Where do you think you're going to?"The acting manager asked,stopping them in front of the elevator.

"The middle manager told us to meet her in the suite she went to in case of any problems with the condition of the place."Chinwe said.

"Eh-ehn. Please before you do that,go and supervise those workers that are renovating the south wing. I'm tired. I cannot go and kill myself."

"But sir..."Chinwe started but he just walked away.

            * * * * * * * * * * *

"Struggling will take you nowhere."James laughed at October as Percy tried to take off her jacket. He had sat her up and was stronger so he pulled it off even with her struggles.

"James, please,if you have a conscience,let me go." October begged.He didn't even want to listen.

"I get whatever I want." He said.

"Stop!Help!"October screamed when Percy tried to touch her shirt.

James picked up a pair of scissors from his table and began to tear her shirt.

"Go get a rope or something. She's getting annoying with the struggles."James ordered Percy. October looked around, looking for something sharp. Her eyes landed on a vase.

"Try it." James said after he followed her gaze to the vase. He picked her up, throwing the scissors to the floor. He held her throat.
October noticed that Percy was no longer there. This was an advantage.She looked at James in disgust and summoned up strength to do what she was taught by her mother. She rose her knee and hit him where the sun never shines; On his generation.

He let go of her, yelping in pain. She snatched his card from his pocket and ran to unlock the door. She unlocked it, pulled it open and ran out.

"October!"She heard James's voice. She didn't need to turn to know that he was after her. The elevator doors were about to close so she ran in and it shut behind her. She pressed the ground floor button repeatedly, crying. She clutched her body,as her shirt was already ripped. Her heart was beating fast.

The elevator stopped after the expected amount of seconds and when he doors opened, October was relieved to see the three people standing there. She took a step out of the elevator,then another.

"Hey wit...."Lawrence paused when he noticed her torn shirt an his jaw tightened.

"J- James...."
She said before she fell on Leslie, unconscious.

"October!"James's voice came from the stairs. He was unaware that Leslie, Lawrence and Kcee were there now.

Immediately they heard his voice,they understood the scenario. Lawrence took off his jacket and threw it over her body.

"Take her to the car."Kcee told Leslie."We'll meet up with you in some minutes."He said as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.

          * * * * * * * * *

"Oh,you didn't know about the incident at the club?"Aaron asked Damien over the phone.

"What are you talking about,Aaron? What incident?"Damien asked from the other end of the line.

"James and his ways. He tried to abuse October today just like at the club the other day...."

"He did what?"

"I don't know why you should have left someone like him in the same hotel she...."

"Hang up."
And the line went dead.

Aaron threw his phone on the couch.
"Where is James now?"

"Probably on his way to the hospital."Lawrence raked his hand through his hair.
He was sure of it.

"I'm going to see him tomorrow."Aaron said.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait.
Any thoughts on this chapter?

Check out:
Ten blind dates(Fast updates)
By @love_richie