Never say Xever

I sigh as I got out of my home.

Time to work for my father's friend again. I hum to myself as I put my hair into a messy bun. Life in New York city is really never an easy job. All I wish is to be a writer or an actress. Is that so hard to ask? I look to my left and saw this red haired girl.

I think her name is April? She always come to the store and hang out. She seem normal well not right now when she is talking to the ticket booth. "Hey April!"I said and she gasp. "Hi Alison, what up?"she said as she smile.

"Going to work. I am guessing you are coming by?"I said as I put my hand on my hip. "Um yeah but I am waiting on some friend"she said. "Great. I love to see new faces!"I said as she chuckle. "Well um Alison, can I ask you something?"she said.

"Um sure. What is it?"I said. "When I bring my friend over, please don't be scare of them and keep it a secret"she said. Huh? "Um sure. Bye"I said and I walk away. What did April ate today? Be scare of a person?

Yeah right! I enter the store and he smile at me. "Hello Alison. Nice lotion"he said. "Thanks. I thought I should try to be more girly this time"I said as I put on my apron. The door open and I grab the menu. "Hello and welcome-oh no"I said as I drop the menu.

It was the Purple Dragons. They think they own the streets around here and hurt people. Not this time. They pick on my boss and I growl. "Hey!"I yelled and they look at me. "Look what we got boys"said the leader.

I grab the knife and ran toward them. They doge my attack then punch me in the stomach. I fell on my knee as I drop the knife. I need to protect him. The door ring and we all look. April and four giant green thing

"Booyakasha!"yell the turtle with an orange mask. Four giant turtle. What the hell? "Huh?"the leader said. "All right, let him go. You don't want any trouble"said the turtle with a blue mask on. "We, on the other hand, do"the turtle with the red mask said.

"Whoa, those guys were serious. There really are giant turtles"the leader said as I slowly got up. "You've heard of us? Dudes, we're famous"Orange said as April help me up. "That's bad"Purple said. "Oh. Right"Orange said.

"Whatever you are, this neighborhood is ours. So why don't you slither back to the ocean you came from?"the leader said "Actually, we're freshwater turtles. I suspect that we're derived from the diamondback terrapin - but it's possible we're a common box"Purple said.

Dam he is smart. "Get 'em!"The boss said as he growl. "We need to help my boss"I said and she nod. We both crawl toward him and she gasp. "Is he okay?"she said. "I think so. Watch over him"I whisper and look up.

A guy was about to hurt the orange masked turtle, who was busy looking at the soup. I took the pot top and threw it toward the guy. "Huh? Thanks, stranger"he said. "You're welcome"I said then look at April. 

"Take him out of here. It isn't safe here"I said and she nod. She walk away with him as I watch the giant turtles fight them. They are so cool. I wish I can fight like that. I watch as the blue one attack the leader. He stop then let him go.

What is he doing? "Huh?"the leader said. "Get out of here"Blue masked turtle said as he drop his fist down. The guy walk away and jump off the table. "Come on. Let's go. This ain't over, greeny"he said as he ran off. 

" 'Greeny'? Really? I wonder how many brain cells he put to work on that"Purple masked turtle said. "You just let him go? What the heck was that?"The red masked turtle said as I stood up. "They weren't exactly a threat. They'd had enough"The blue one said. 

"Dude! They were beating up a blind guy. There's no "enough". Now they'll think we're wimps and we don't have the guts to finish the job"The red one yelled. "Stop!"I yelled and they all look at me. "Please stop arguing. Just feel great that you protected us"I said.