3. The worst meeting

Ria's POV

IAE is not too long from my home or may be it is, but I didn't notice it as I was on the highest speed in my car.  I arrived at IAE. It was very modern for a college that had origins from 1980. Usually prestigious colleges have conservative systems but IAE was free from all of that.

I was about to park my car. Turning on the head lights, i was about to park my car when my side mirror bursted in two pieces. 

Who the f*ck? I smashed my hand against the steering wheel furiously. I have a short temper and I do know that. I am sorry it's bothering you. Actually I'm not. Feel free to move on.

I got down and eyed the side mirror broken. I turned around to see who was the bastard who did this. It's a boy but I had no access to his face but I noticed his chest. God, I have seen him somewhere.

The boy: Hi

The boy: Hi. Was that your car? (He questioned with a soft voice)
Ria: Why would I come out of it if that wasn't mine? Think! You have a brain (I stated loosing my calm)

People all have a brain but only a very few know to use it and have it actually active.

The boy: Okay, Miss. RudeAss. Let me get that straight. Don't you dare to park your car in my parking space (he warned)
Ria: Shouldn't I? (I asked with a funny voice)
The boy: You're gorgeously pretty. So I'll repeat. You better not, understand? For the same reason, I have forgiven you so move your car from here. (He ordered taking a step back)

What the f*ck of an arrogant brat?

Ria: I have a silly habit of doing things that I'm not supposed to do. And I hate orders. So...
The boy: So?
Ria: So this car will stay here and of course, I mean it. Feel free to loose a bit of your arrogance with the calories you burn in gym, working out (I ensured him)
The boy: Don't test my patience. Just leave from here now or I'll make you regret and I swear I don't have patience.
Ria: That's so cool, me neither (I mocked rolling my eyes)

I do have a sick habit of disrespecting people. Can't help it. I am Ria Mishra.

The boy: You think you're smart?
Ria: To be honest, No, I don't think so. I'm smart by nature, and in fact I am sure I am a genius.
The boy: Okay, little genius. You should also know you're getting on my nerves.
Ria: F. I know
The boy: Well as you know Miss.Whatever you are, this is my parking place, got it? So here is your reward and feel free to change this attitude of yours if you want to survive here (he said)

He took a few thousand rupees from his wallet and he handed over his reward to me. Okay, I see it now. Rich man legacy.

Ria: What is it for? (i asked)
The boy: This is a reward to park my car. Don't thank me. And keep the change, okay? (he said with the most arrogant face ever and left)

The most of the people present there started laughing at me. I was just telling myself he is handsome, smart and after all he has the perfect chest ever but his arrogance is the biggest issue on him. He does hit the gym. And trust me, if he had asked me politely I would have definitely let him park here but his arrogance is getting on my nerves. He needs a good lesson. Ria Mishra is not his puppet to be told what she has to do. I don't follow orders, I give them and when necessary, I force them.

The boy's POV

I don't even know who she is. Who has the guts to mess with me? She must be a fresher. But trust me, she was not in lack of arrogance and attitude. She did get on my nerves, as hell. But one thing she must not get on my nerves again. If she ever does, I will show her what will happen if somebody messes up with me and I damn serious about it. I can make people's life miserable. And hers is not the exception.

I was about to enter the football field just where I heard a sound. It was car sound and it was quite similar to my Lamborghini. I own a Lamborghini and I am rich.

I turned around to see what was going on. There was a red car in the field. A girl was driving it. Shit. It was my f*cking car and that f*ucking girl was driving it. She was turning the car unstoppably with the highest speed. It's like she was trying to smear the car.

No. She is smearing the car.

How dares she? She will be regretting this. She stopped the car after few minutes. Getting down of the car, she walked toward me, staring at my face. In fact not only her, the entire college was watching this. A Cold War was going between us. This stupid, she has signed a Deal with the Devil. I swear she will pay for this. She stopped at about a meter away from me .

Ria: Dude, a free advice, do never mess with me again. Am I clear? (she asked)
The boy: You f*cking...
Ria: Mind your words (she warned me as if It'll will scare me)
The boy: You bitch... (I scold her)
Ria: Ohhh, you don't get it! Let me get this clear! Don't mess with me! I am the type who minds her own business until you make it my business. (She insulted, throwing the keys to me)

She took a note of five thousand rupees She put it in my shirt's pocket.

The boy: You're gonna pay for this (I menaced)
Ria: We'll see and find someone to clean up the disaster I've done. Of course, don't thank me, you can keep the change.

Patting my shoulder compassionately, she walked away. Anyone here would have been scared of my face. She is very lucky as i am trying to control myself. She was about to leave, just when I grabbed her by her hands and put them against her back. I was holding her with all my forces. I am damn sure, it must be painful.

The boy: You little bitch, you just have done the worst mistake in your life by messing with me. From now, I declare that you will be first and only target. I will make you apologize to me in front of everyone.
Ria: First, don't touch me. Second, challenge accepted. Third, you're going to hell!

I pushed her back and started clapping, which gathered the crowd around us.

The boy: HEAR OUT everyone! She messed with me in front all of you. So now, let's show Miss. Genius some real fun. She will be humiliated in front of you all very soon. This is Aryan Malik's word and my words never get wasted. Don't forget it!
Ria: Sure, thanks for your warning, of which I by the way don't care at all.
The boy / Aryan: We'll meet soon. (I ensured her with my legendary angry face)
Ria: We'll meet again, LOOSER, by the way good luck, (she assured emphasizing the word looser, making me grit my teeth)
Aryan: The FACE-OFF starts now!

I announced and left the field.

Ria's  POV

Poor babyboy! He doesn't know who I am. Today is the first day of college and I have already a Face-off. God, it's so interesting! Anyway, this guy. What was his name again? Aryan? Right? Aryan Malik.

"Aryan announced the face-off with her."
"She is going to hell."
"Guys just think once! Despite being a fresher, she crashed him"
"Poor girl, I feel so sorry for her"
"Despite being a fresher, she pulled him down"

I heard everyone gossiping. F*cking gossiping parasites.

Dude, who is that Aryan? And wait, who cares? I am Ria and I don't give up so easily nor give an F easily. One thing is sure, he will be my opponent as I am to him. A lot more to come!

*********************************

So guys , as I have already said in the plot of the book , the first meeting of Aryan and Ria is a real mess.

What do you guys think about them?

Will they fall for each other?

Please do vote and comment

Thank you guys!