49. Change it

Ria's POV

Sometimes, unexpected things happen and change not only ourselves, but also our life. It's as if you planned for nothing but you end up with something, good way or bad way. Contrary to unexpected, expected things happen, not as painful as unexpected but still sometimes, we have happiness or some other times, pain. Marriage is like that too, isn't it? Well, yeah, Shivanya is getting married today, in a few minutes and I am still thinking about the moral of the life. Such a great philosopher I am, I am analyzing life's tragedy.

Whatever, in an hour, it will be her second engagement and then, it's her marriage. I was with Sasha talking random stuffs, mostly about how stupid the concept of marriage is.

 I was with Sasha talking random stuffs, mostly about how stupid the concept of marriage is

At least, I am wearing something with no black on me. It was Shivanya's request, she hates black so she prayed for me to not wear black at least on her marriage day.

I was talking with Rohan when Kabir joined us stressed. He dragged me to a corner without any disturbances.

Ria: What happened? (I asked calming him down)
Kabir: A big problem. Jiju forgot to buy Shivanya's ring. I mean he chose it and he thought that he had it but as you have guessed he doesn't have it... so he wants me to get it for him... (He said stressed)
Ria: Okay... First calm down... Second, what are you waiting for getting it? (I asked back)

He looked at me with a seriously? look I frowned my eyebrows. He showed me his hand. Ohh shit. I reminded myself what happened. Yesterday, due to a work, he got injured on his hand.

Ria: Right! So let's go and wait. I don't have a car here, what are we gonna do? (I questioned scratching my head)
Kabir: I don't have my car either. Let's go out first, if anyone sees me, they will surely force me to be with them and I can't get the ring then.

We both came out, sneaked to the parking and searched for an idea.

Ria: Bro, i seriously need a coffee. I am out of ideas... (I exclaimed)
Kabir: Ria Mishra, just for information, I respect your decision. If you don't love me, don't, we'll stay friends but stop calling me bro as I still have feelings for you... (He requested with a smile)
Ria: C'mon! Just due to the stress, I will not call you bro again... I will call you Kabir. Whatever, we need a car.
Kabir: Wait, Jiju's car is with Inaya...
Ria: No she doesn't have it, if she had it...

Before I could finish my phrase, I was interrupted by a car's horn sound. We both turned around to find a Porche Macan S. The horn sound only kept increasing while I gritted my teeth in annoyance. The one who is inside will surely die by my hands.

Dear stars and supernatural powers of the universe, provide me with proper patience to avoid an assassination today.

Ria: Dude, are you crazy? (I yelled)

The car horn stopped and the door unlocked. Soon, a guy with a maroon suit stepped out.

Kabir: Aryan? (He asked shocked)