38. Connection expressed

Ria's POV

So now, we are a band, me, Sasha, Vivaan, Rohan and Aryan. I have never expected to be in a same place as him. Still destiny made me do it. Apparently it doesn't like to see in in peace.

Destiny, it doesn't give you what you want, it gives you what you need.

But I don't need it. What was the need? Me, in a same group as Aryan? It was never wanted and never needed. Sometimes, no one will be there to help you, not even the destiny, stars and other stuffs. You for yourself, alone.

"Come on yar... What's bothering you?" Sasha yelled from the other corner of the room.

I am in her room as we have a project to do together. She was here until a minute ago but went out as the pizzas she had ordered have arrived. And she is now back again.

This girl, she is different. In her hard times or in her best times, she always has a smile on her face. I used to be like her someday.

Ria: Nothing... Just the fact that me and Aryan, we are in the same band...(I answered)

She brought the pizzas and sat on the bed next to me.

Sasha: Everything will be alright. (She said with a reassuring smile)
Ria: No yar... My life was never right. It's always been a mess... (I replied hopelessly)

That's what I think, tons and tons of mess have messed my life up. I am out of all of that.

Sasha: But you are not a mess... You are the person that everybody will dream to have as their best friend, girlfriend, first kiss, first date, first love and probably first time to do it.
Ria: Exactly, they will dream of me... Not me... (I replied irritated)
Sasha: Why do you hate love so much? It's not such a bad thing... (She explained)
Ria: Sure... Whatever you say, you won't get that feeling. LOVE is just a piece of shit who hits everyone's weakness. It's a delusion. Moreover, why would you need to understand? You have love in your life, Rohan, a guy that every girls want to have except me.

I slipped out from the bed and walked to her window. I was staring at the sky without blinking. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was Sasha.

Sasha: Can I tell you something? (She mumbled)

She was in pain and I don't know why.

Ria: What?
Sasha: Promise me that you will never say this to anyone.
Ria: I promise. (I promise holding her hands in mine)

We both sat on the floor looking at each other hesitantly.

Sasha: Well, you know Rohan? He is a good guy. I mean he is the sweetest person ever. Every girls are dreaming to have him and the one who has him is the luckiest girl ever (She stated)
Ria: You are that luckiest girl... (I admitted)
Sasha: I don't think so.

I can't believe what she has just said. How comes she is saying a same thing? She loves him a lot.

Ria: What? Why?
Sasha: Actually, sometimes, I do feel that Rohan is not the one for me. (She said while a tear fell from her eye)

One more reason why I don't understand and like love. It confuses you and the people around you.

Ria: What do mean? You love him, right?
Sasha: When I saw him for the first time, I had a crush on him but before I could even think about the next step, he proposed me. That day I felt like I love him... (She informed)
Ria: So now?
Sasha: After few months, I realized that Rohan is not the my forever one. In fact, I wanted to tell it to him but I am scared of breaking his heart.
Ria: What you have now for Rohan, what is it exactly? (I questioned)
Sasha: I don't know, I just don't know. All I know is, Rohan, he is not my forever one.
Ria: Do you love someone else?
Sasha: No... I know that what I had on Rohan is just a crush and my love, the true one, I haven't seen him yet... (She let out all her feelings)