54. Smile against tears

Aryan's POV

- "You guys had a detention today, right?" Jitu asked us even after knowing very well the answer.

Well, after that we finished doing the punishment, I came to drop her at her home but she forced me to get in and have the dinner with everyone since she knows how well my so called family treats me. Do yeah. I came, I ate and exactly when I was about to leave, this stupid question was asked.

Ria: As if it's the first time... Me and detention are like coffee powder in coffee, inseparably inseparable! (She ensured eating her food)
Jitu: Aryan, please take care of her, she doesn't care about herself. She is the one who jumps out of the house at midnight to eat an ice cream (He said sighing)
Ria: He is no less... You don't know him enough Jitu,
Jita: He is not worse than you...
Ria: How do you know? Was he your boyfriend Jita?

Why me? Why always me?

Aryan: Hey! Do you even remember I am your boyfriend? Not your Jita's! (I questioned hitting her head)
Ria: As if you can! As if I will let you be someone else's property! (She said with a proud face)
Shiv: Both of you, remember, you are no more face-offs, you are a couple now, so at least stop fighting now...
Ria: Bro! He is my face-off first... then we can go to other relationships.
Aryan: You are my enemy idiot! (I stated)

She gave me a seriously? look.

F*ck! That's hot... She can give me butterflies effortlessly!

True. I paid attention to my stomach that suddenly started feeling a tingling.

Aryan: What's this on your face? (I asked pointing her cheeks)
Ria: What? Is there something?
Aryan: Yeah... that...
Ria: There is nothing... (She denied wiping her face)
Aryan: Sf course there is... Wait, let me take it off.... (I said and approached her)

I didn't wipe anything off.

Aryan: Can't you feel anything here? (I touched her cheek)
Ria: No...
Aryan: Really?
Ria: No... Why?

I slammed a kiss against her cheek, which made her freeze and gave her a playful slap before standing up,

Aryan: Still you don't feel anything? (I asked with a smirk)
Ria: I will kill you Devil!

She said punching me.

You want to live long, don't you?

Yes.

You care for your life, right?

Right.

Then run.

I ran away while she was chasing me all around. I entered her room and hide myself behind the door. As per my guess, she entered the room running. She stopped in the middle of the room.

Ria: Aryan, I swear I will kill you!

Why is she so violent?

Aryan: You already did! (I yelled in disbelief)

She turned around and faced me. Meanwhile, I locked the door and approached her slowly.

Ria: Don't get closer... (She ordered crossing her arms)
Aryan: I will...

I pinned her against the wall and stared at her eyes deeply. I held her waist and kissed her shoulder.

Ria: I think I madly and badly need a therapist, right now! (She hesitated)
Aryan: Close your eyes, I will take care of it!
Ria: Of what?
Aryan: Your therapy of course...
Ria: You are not a therapist. (She stated suspiciously)
Aryan: Multitalented, you know?
Ria: Shut up. I know what you'll do and I am just way too over genius for you, so get out of my room right now... (She said in one breath)
Aryan: Okay fine...