37. A group of 5

Ria's POV

You all want to know what happened between me and Aryan yesterday? I think I should tell you.

*Yesterday

Dude, will IAE stop giving us so much projects and homework? I am just dead. There are so much, so much that I don't even know at what time I will sleep today. It's not as if I can sleep already. I am spending my time on this stupid chemical equation. I think it's been an hour I am trying to solve this. And for information, it's 9:49 now. What's wrong with me? Normally, I don't even need half an hour to solve something but I am spending too much time on this. Everything has changed! Damn changed!

While I was working, I heard my phone ring. Who is this now? I picked it up from the side table. It was Aisha. Why is she calling me now? Shiv is with her. Actually they have a project to complete together, so Shiv left home about an hour before. I attended the call.

Aisha: Ria, I need you right now. Come fast, please... please... Ria... come fast... (She said panicking)
Ria: Wait... Hold on... What happened? Is everything all right? Are you okay? Is shiv okay?
Aisha: No no no. He is bleeding. Come fast... to my place... right now...
Ria: Okay... but...

Before I could complete my word, I heard a loud noise. I know what's happening, Shiv was having an attack. I didn't even change my clothes. I directly got to my car and drove to Aryan's place. Within a half an hour, I reached his place. I rushed inside to discover everything shattered. My guess was right, Shiv is having an attack. I run upstairs and opened Aisha's room. She was holding Shiv's hand trying to get him under her control.

Aisha: Shiv... Shiv... Please na... Stop doing this... (She was yelling)

I got myself to her.

Aisha: Thank god you came... Look what he is doing... (She showed me Shiv's hand)

In his right hand, he was holding a blade trying to cut his wrist. Fortunately Aisha was there. I exactly realized what I have to do.

Ria: Do you have Alfhagan? (I yelled)
Aisha: I don't know... Just look in the shelf downstairs...

I went to check on the shelf. I found one or two injections with some other medicines with the first aid kit. I found a bottle written Alfhagan. It's not exactly the same dose but I can deal with it. I took all of them and got back to Aisha's room.

Aisha: Got it?
Ria: Yeah... Don't stay near him...
Aisha: I can't leave him. If I leave him, he will... will d... (She stammered)
Ria: I won't let him... Just move... (I cut her off)

She let Shiv go off her grip. Meanwhile, I opened the bottle and prepared an injection. I went to him slowly.

Ria: Shiv... Calm... Easy... Look at me... Look at me... I am there... Come... (I said slowly)

He saw me and I slipped my hand in his. Immediately, he calmed down letting the blade fall down. Before he could loose control, I inserted the injection in his arm. After few seconds, he fell asleep. I put my arm around his waist and made him sleep on the bed. I tied a bandage around his palm as he had cut his palm with the blade. Aisha was just speechless. She was on the couch, laying down on it with an exhausted face.