58. She left me?

Aryan's POV

Have you heard about "the second" that could change our life upside down? Exactly, I witnessed the same thing. My light diving into the darkness of the destiny. I saw that.

Ria on the dry solid road, in front of me, laying with blood all over her, yes I saw that. My body was froze, as if it's the last minutes I am gonna breathe, as if I will stop living in some minutes. Everything froze around. My hands sweating and trembling, never I thought I would cry so much, but I did. I am. For whom? For Ria... for my princess, for my life, for my happiness.

Things went all in a rush, me carrying Ria and taking her to the hospital in the ambulance, everything went so fast that I didn't have time to think about the pain. I can't even handle when she gets a paper cut, I am dead. Already. I can't see her like this.

-"You were the one who got her admitted, right? Who are you to her?" The doctor asked. Ria is in the ICU. Jitu, Jita, Vivaan, Sasha, Shiv, Aisha, all were there, as broken as me.

Jitu: her fiancé...

Everyone knew that i couldn't even talk properly. I was just there, alone in front of the ICU's door, staring at Ria, being unconscious.

-"we are doing our best but we can't promise anything for now... Heavy blood loss but fortunately we have AB- blood in our blood bank... but serious damage... Her pulse are going low... if this continues, she would have to be in induced coma" he said, glaring at me.

Shiv: what is induced coma? (He asked with a worried expression)

-"An induced coma is a temporary coma, a deep state of unconsciousness brought on by a controlled dose of pentobarbital or thiopental. They are used to protect the brain during major damages" He answered Shiv. "The only thing is, we can't predict when she would wake up"

Jita: do whatever you can, we want our Ria alive and well... (she said in tears)

-"Prepare yourselves all of you, we'll hope and do our best" The doctor said leaving.

Vivaan: Aryan, she will be alright... don't worry! (He said touching my shoulder)
Aryan: it's all my fault... if only I didn't let her go... she would have been here... it's all my fault... I am sorry...

Honestly, it's the least I could ask for, their forgiveness, how can I let her go? I shouldn't have... I couldn't really no more feel my knees, I dropped myself off. Sitting on the floor, all I did was crying...

Shiv: AryanJi, it's not your fault! Stop accusing yourself, just stay confident... she will be back... not for us but for you... (he said getting on knees)
Jitu: Aryan... She will be alright... it's not your fault at all...
Jita: If Ria gets to know that you cried, she would be sad... you don't like to see her sad, right? So stop crying Aryu... (she said touching my biceps)

Look at everything I got because of her, a whole new family, never someone called me by a nickname, or something like that, with love but Ria did, she was the first and because of her, I have a family, who cares but all I gave her in exchange is pain, suffering and now, this.

Shiv's POV

In front of all of us, Aryan, cried. I know that he had a tough past as painful as Ria's and he cried a lot but since I met him as the Aryan Malik Ji, never he has cried, broke down in front of anyone.

It's not his fault at all... why can't he see that? Why?

Aryan: I want her back Jitu, I need her... (he yelled out)

I can't let him stay here, I have to take him away.

Shiv: Aryan... come with me (I leaned my hands)
Aryan: where?
Shiv: Come!
Sasha: where are you taking him?
Shiv: to where he can show the anger he has on himself (I answered)