17. Miss. Psycologist

Ria's POV

I was asking myself how many hours I have been sleeping. I finally woke up and opened my eyes. And just there, in front of my eyes, I could see Sasha. There were tears on her face.

Sasha: You're in a hospital and it's been three days that you are here (she said before I could ask anything)
Ria: I didn't ask anything (I told her)
Sasha: Ohh, I thought you would because everyone asks the same question
Ria: Same question? (I replied her with a confused face.)
Sasha: Oh, you know the old questions. Where am I? Since when I am there? What happened to me?
Ria: God, please...
Sasha: What? Everyone is the same.
Ria: You want me to be different right?
Sasha: If you can
Ria: So here... Can I have a beer? (I asked that and laughed as well as Sasha)
Sasha: You are incorrigible (she told me and then hugged me.)

I hugged her back and looked at her face. This is the first time I see her like this. She usually doesn't cry. She is the most joyful and cheerful person ever but still, she had tears and that too for me.

Right there, i had a slight thought of Aryan, I wanted to know how he was. The last thing I remember was Sameera's dad hitting Aryan on his head with a metal bar. He was bleeding. After that I don't remember anything, absolutely nothing.

Ria: By the way, where is he? (I said)
Sasha: Who? (she replied)

But I was quite sure she knew what I meant.

Ria: Him, I mean Aryan (I said with an innocent face)
Sasha: Since when The RIA is worrying for Aryan? (she teased me)
Ria: I am not worried, it's just a curiosity.
Sasha: Oh, really? What kind ego do you have to never assume things?
Ria: Come on damn it (I scolded her)
Sasha: Okay, he still in the hospital but he had regained consciousness. The doctor told him to be in observation for a week.

Great.

Ria: Hmm
Sasha: He was injured as hell.
Ria: Wait, how did we end up here?
Sasha: Don't you know?
Ria: I don't remember anything.
Sasha: It was Aryan.
Ria: What? Aryan? He saved me?
Sasha: Yes (she ensured)
Ria: How? I remember, he was bleeding and I saw himself on the floor unconscious...

While I was annoying Sash with all my questions, someone entered the room. It turned out to be Vivaan. He came in with a flower bouquet.

Ria: Hi. Male, how are you?
Viv: Hey Females (he said and got near my bed)
Ria: What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Viv: Because I feel bad for you (he answered)
Ria: You feel bad or you feel guilty?
Viv: Both... I am sorry!
Ria: Why are you apologizing?
Viv: Because I am the reason for your state now.
Ria: Don't start now. You don't have to be guilty so...
Sasha: Guys, where is the bestieXo?
Ria: Come on (I said and hugged Vivaan)

Sasha joined our hug. Once we finished it, I was again thinking about Aryan.

Ria: Vivaan, how did Aryan manage to get me here? I remember he was unconscious, then?
Vivaan: Then he somehow got up and brought you here and with great difficulties.
Ria: How?
Vivaan: Girl, we are talking about Aryan, he may look normal but he is just unbelievable. He can do anything whenever and wherever he wants.

Enough of Aryan praising! I am thankful but I don't like him.

Ria: Tell your friend that I thanked him
Vivaan: No, you will say that by yourself...
Ria: I won't
Viv: He saved your life so just do it by yourself and put your ego aside (he said)