12. Vivaan's Secret Love

Ria's POV

What is the meaning of Love? Is it good or bad? Since my childhood, I hate love. It's useless and pointless. Even now, I think the same. Sometimes, I do feel like a heartless girl. I am. I sometimes broke people heart by refusing their love. If i'm  correct, seven till now. Yes, I broke seven hearts until today. All of them were boys, they proposed me, unaware of my past. That's why! I reject them! I don't see the logic in love. And also, can we really expect a logic in it?

Today is probably my second week in IAE, I have some friends and three face-offs. Why three? It should be two, that's what I thought too but no. Life didn't have enough with me.

*Flashback:

Ria's sixth day in IAE, she faced Inaya so much times that she doesn't even remember what she did to Inaya. The same for Aryan. Of course, they two end up equal, the same arrogance, temerity, anger, hatred, self-defense, lol Whatever, everyone was proud of her attitude and attention towards them.

One day, when she was in the library, she bumped against a boy. For the very first time, it was not Aryan. It was delightful to her. The boy she ran into was Inaya's latest boyfriend, Gaurav. He has always been jealous of Aryan as Inaya is after him all the time. He first showed his arrogance to Ria as if she was going to obey him.

As we all know, Ria is not the crybaby. After all, she challenged Aryan then Gaurav? Come on, he had to get a life. Whatever he did, she gave it back to him. The guy, his full name was Gaurav Kapoor.

Another day, suddenly he met Ria in the canteen and asked her to join his team. You will better understand if I say against Aryan's team! Ria, to prove that she doesn't need a team to defend her self, hadn't accepted it. Why would she? She knew that Gaurav isn't the nicest person ever and  that he was just trying to use her against Aryan as she has some background supports.

Ria hates Aryan but that's not a reason for her, to be used by some morons like Gaurav. That's where their face-off started.

I was in the music room of IAE. I usually spend a lot of time in the music room when I need to make up my mind. Well, now I must leave! I got up and walked straight to get in the gymnasium. Sasha was next to me talking about Rohan.

Ria: Hey, Sash, have you seen Vivaan?
Sasha: Nope, he is weird these days, he doesn't even answer my calls, did he answer yours? (she asked)
Ria: No, he didn't, whenever i called him, it was unreachable.

Strange. Teenagers like him spend more than on their phones than actual work.

Sasha: One sec, he didn't actually answer your calls? This is becoming much more serious than I thought.
Ria: Usually, he answers me. If he is really busy, he calls me back but why isn't he answering my calls now?
Sasha: Hey Ria, is that Vivaan? (she said pointing her finger to a classroom)
Ria: Yes it is, he is alone. Something is wrong with him.
Sasha: Let's go talk to him (she said)
Ria: Yeah, you are right (I replied)

We both walked to him. As soon as he saw us, he wiped his face, much precisely his tears and smiled, obviously it's a fake smile. I can detect fake smiles like a magnet that detects metals. I am used to fake smiling.

Ria: Vivaan, what is happening these days to you? You are not the same Viv!
Sasha: Yeah she is right.
Vivaan: Females, what are you saying? I'm okay so now let's leave (he said and turned around to get to the door)

He turned around, he pushed us and walked away. Just before he could reach the door, if I am correct there was five steps between him and the door, someone entered the room all of a sudden and punched Vivaan. Vivaan fell down and we had access to the idiot who punched him.