65. Responsibility

Aryan's POV

I looked behind me to see if someone was there. To my biggest happiness, Sasha was there with Vivaan. They joined the table so I got up holding Ria's head with my hands.

Aryan: Dude! Come here! (I said asking her to help me)
Sasha: what? You are asking me for help, where is my please?
Aryan: simple! You wouldn't get it!
Sasha: oh yeah? Then I am gonna wake up your girlfriend! (She threatened)
Aryan: Fine! Dare to do that, you won't be able to wake up tomorrow! (I warned to my turn)
Vivaan: shut up guys!

He got seated in my place and I rested her head on his shoulder. I eyed Sasha before walking away. I headed to the basketball court and entered it.

There was nothing except a file in the middle of the court beside a ball. I got hold of the ball as something was written on it.

Papers hide secrets and secrets hide past! Past becomes present which never stop becoming future!

I opened the file and I found only agreement, contract, property papers. I tried to read it but these sort of business things are not my stuff.

And more than everything, where am
I in these? What I don't get is why would someone try to give me a file in my college even though they can call me or do whatever they want with this! I looked around to see if anyone was there but no, there was no one. I was alone in the middle of nothing.

When I was about to walk out, a paper landed on my feet. It came out of nowhere. And I guess it's for me. I got hold of it and read it.

Secrets better be secrets. Between love and secrets, secrets must keep love aside.

I don't know what this thing is about but I am telling you, I understood each and every meaning of this. I have to keep Ria away from this, so keep this as a secret.

Aryan: I don't know who you are but... there is nothing that she shouldn't know about me! In fact, the first person to know about this is her. Whether you want or not! secrets aren't allowed in love and love never stays away from secrets! (I yelled)

I knew that someone would be hearing it so better be clear than confused. I told that person what I would do and we are done.

I went back to then cafeteria to see Ria awake. She was drinking coffee and looking at her watch. I sat beside her and put my arms around her shoulder.

Ria: Leaving me when I am asleep, that's really your thing, right?
Aryan: seriously? That was an emergency! (I defended)
Ria: yeah yeah! Whatever! You are having dinner with me tonight so you can explain what you want to explain! (She ordered)
Aryan: how do you know?
Ria: First, I know you, second, I know everything, third I am a freaking genius! (She replied with a hair flip)

-"God you two lovebirds! Stop it's irritating!" Sasha said annoyed. We stared at her before giving the best reply ever.

Ria: 12th April at 3:48 pm, I asked you to stop your lovey dovey with Rohan, you were like "shut up you weirdo child"... (she started)
Aryan: the same day morning, at 9 o'clock, in the football court, I asked you to not kiss in the middle of the conversation... and you said "what's your problem with love? Whatever Bruuh!" (I continued)
Ria: you never stop pissing me off with your lovey dovey then why should I?
Aryan; You don't even let us fight so at least shut up!
Ria: oh come on! You keep staring at us even when we pretend to discuss about FAB5!
Aryan: so... the answer would be, no we...
Ria: are. (She cut me off)
Aryan: not.
Ria: stopping! Dude, why are you stealing my dialogues?
Aryan: Because I want to! Shut up! Anyways, You got that right? (I asked to Sasha)

Sasha looked at us and remained silent, not before rolling her eyes. Honestly saying, I was tired. Because of everything. I stood up and stretched out.