50. SINCE WE MET

Ria's POV

How can his face be so arrogant? Like not only him, even his face has the same arrogance as him.

Aryan: I know I am arrogant, but you are not better placed to talk about that, and yeah, stop staring at my abs like that. I know you are getting ideas... (He said with a big grin on his face)
Ria: Yeah, I am getting a zillion... I just don't know how to get rid of them...
Aryan: By doing them... Don't you think so?
Ria: W... wh...what... d... do y...you... m..me...mean? (I stammered)
Aryan: I mean...

He held my waist and stick my body against him. My hands were surrounding his strong neck on their won. Our lips were a millimeter apart from each other. I swear I was no more operating myself, it was all the well planned game of Lucifer in my coffee.

Aryan: I mean... Why don't we execute all your ideas? (He asked with a husky voice)
Ria: Uh... uh... uh...
Aryan: Need some air?
Ria: Uh... uh.. n.. y...

The very next moment, our lips met. He pressed his lips on mine and brushed them softly. I wasn't replying his kiss, my whole mind froze a moment, as if i just had an electric shock. I was just out of breath, even if I had a stock of it in my lungs, it didn't work at all. As I didn't even answering his kiss, he pulled me closer and plastered my body against the wall, he got hold of my hands and interlocked his fingers. He bite my lip corner asking permission to enter my mouth, but I remained my job, frozen dumbo.

When I finally could answer his kiss, he pulled back. He made way to my neck and placed wet kisses on my most sensitive places.

I have sensitive places?

How come I never knew that?

He sucked my skin very passionately, putting my arm on his shoulder and held my waist with his hand. His touch on my waist gave a current through my spine. The way he held me, the way he touches me, everything drives me crazy as if I was longing for it.

Aryan: Don't be so dumbstruck, my Ria is way too dominant to handle... (He whispered with a smirk)

My? Ria? My? MY? My Ria?

I think my brain gets alerts when he smirks, I immediately placed my hands on his mouth avoiding him to kiss me again.

Aryan: Not now. Can't your attitude wake up a minute after this? (He sulked)
Ria: Wait, you want to kiss me?

He nodded in the both side, up-down and left-right.

Ria: Don't shake like that! If it's a yes, up down, if it's a no, left right... Okay? (I ordered pointing my finger at him)

He thought for a moment then he nodded up and down.

Ria: You want to kiss me? (I asked still not able to realize what he did)
Aryan: Badly... so... remove your hand... Please...
Ria: Hmmm, okay fine...

I removed my hand from his mouth. A smile curved into his lips as his eyes were closed, ready to feel my lips. He leaned forward and was about to press kiss me but before that, I moved away from there. He didn't realize it and continued leaning his head, to only end up pressing his nose on the wall. He opened his eyes surprised that he didn't find anything. He looked at me annoyed.