51. Dreams

Aryan's POV

I never expected I would fall for her. I mean since we met, I had an attraction toward her which I managed to hide but she was too powerful. She entered my life, my soul even before I could realize it and stop it. Anyways, now that I've confessed my feelings to her, she is only mine. I will give her everything she missed in her life. I never had the courage to look into her eyes and speak the truth, from now, I will.

"Stop moving like this, let me sleep" Miss. Ria Mishra said yawning.

She was sleeping all night. Actually, she is too cute when she sleeps so I didn't want to spoil her sleep. I carried her to our hotel room. Only she gets the princess treatment. Cute!

Aryan: Princess! (I called caressing her cheeks)
Ria: Hmm?
Aryan: Princess? (I called again)
Ria: Hmm? (She hmmed more intensely)
Aryan: You know? I love you.
Ria: Hmm... (She said with a smile)
Aryan: You know all I want to do with you? (I asked dreaming)
Ria: Hmm... hmmm (She shook her head)
Aryan: Then listen, I want to play with you. Yeah, like play all the kiddish games we could probably play in the world. I want to stand by you, whether you laugh or cry. I want to share it with you. Time to times, I want to annoy you, like everyday, and what else? Yeah, I want to play with your hair. Be crazy for you, like an addicted psychopath for you. Then I want to meet Jitu, Jita, and tell them about us. Hold on, they will agree to our relationship, right? (I listed my thoughts)

Come on, my girl is enough sophisticated to love a psychopath who has Malik as his surname. But I don't think her family is. They're not almost sociopaths.

Ria: Surely.

She is sure? How? She forgot a few things I guess.

Aryan: How are you so sure? I burnt you car and I do have a Malik as my surname. Mishra and Malik. Sworn enemies i would say.
Ria: Devil, you brought a smile, a true one on my face after eleven years. Obviously, they will accept you, and moreover it's not as if I am gonna leave you... (She ensured playing with my fingers) Plus, let's give this enmity legacy a rest.
Aryan: Done. I trust you. Also, I almost forgot. Most importantly, above all of I said, I want to love you to the moon and back. I want to hear people saying that only she can can control him. Same with you. I wanna hug you, kiss you, carry you, be with you. Everything. And more, I want to fight with you... for all the stupid reasons, but it shouldn't last long, just a few minutes then back to kisses and hugs..(I said everything I felt)

She is the only one who has heard me talk so much, so childishly in years now. A girlish grin plastered on her face.

Ria: Someone here said that they will never love me and do all these with me! (She mocked with a smirk)
Aryan: It's not as if you didn't. Anyways, who said that?
Ria: My psychopath devil...
Aryan: Hmm? Is he the one who you are sharing the bed with? (I asked with a smirk)
Ria: Can it be someone else? I mean he is pretty possessive and psychotic!

I chuckled at her cuteness while she laughed at my expression. Ruffling my hair slightly, she traced my lips.

Aryan: You are romantic. Sometimes... (I stated)
Ria: I am.
Aryan: But too scary as well...
Ria: Uhm...
Aryan: The way you dominate me, toba toba... toba toba! (I said and prayed the god)

She slapped my torso and hugged me again.

Ria: I am not a typical girlfriend and you're everything except a typical boyfriend. You'll manage.
Aryan: Don't worry Angel! I will manage. I will take care of you and this pretty face of yours! (I whispered flicking her nose)
Ria: I am wondering how I am gonna pretend that nothing is going on between us...
Aryan: Same... but we have to. By the way, IAE is starting back in a week, the summer holidays are over. When are we going back? (I asked)
Ria: Hmm, let's leave in two days. Until then, we'll stay here... and today I don't wanna go anywhere, just stay like this. I wanna be the only person close to you today, fine?