40. Something happens

Ria's POV

Ria Mishra, daughter of Reema Shivani Mishra, grand-daughter of Rajkumar Mishra and the 24th CEO of RM group of companies and industries, is facing a challenge, not in front of her face-offs, but in front of a idiotic Group of Businessman. On the right, my companies's board of directors warning me and on the left, a few staffs laughing at me. What should I do? Give them what they want or proving them wrong?

Ria: Let me make myself clear, I have a silly habit of doing things I am not supposed to do. That land, it's my mother's property. I don't care if you're giving 20 crores nor 20 million crores. My mom said no so my answer is no too. I am her daughter and her opinions are mines too even after her death. I don't f*ck care if you are a well known person or not and I am not selling that land to you. Do I make myself clear? So now, all of you, the door is behind you, you may leave and don't even think about coming back with a same deal. I won't hesitate to knock you off if it's needed... (I said clearly)

The idiots nodded their heads shocked and got out. On of the directors came to me. He was about to open his damn mouth.

Ria: Excuse me, what the hell? I am sorry to say this, you may be this company's director but how can you try to convince me to such an agreement? Like seriously? (I asked)

My Jitu asked me to come to one of his business meetings today. But, we made a deal. If I come to office, he would let me three more months after from now without any pressure of RM so obviously, I agreed. As soon as I came here, it was a board meeting as reference to bored meeting. We were on a Tuesday morning and I didn't really have to be in IAE now as few professors are absent for some unknown reasons.

During the meeting, a group of gentleman came to meet my Jitu. A land of eighteen hectares in Hyderabad is needed to build new factories for the idiotic gentlemen, so they were trying to make a deal with my Jitu. My Jitu explained clearly that I am the owner of that land because all of my mom's properties are registered on my name. I am a rich bitch with fortune. They tried to make me agree for their stupid deal and the board directors were all agreeing with them, but I don't. My mom refused to let them build their factories there fifteen years ago. Then how can they expect me to agree for that? Ria Mishra or Reema Mishra, they are the same.

Ria: Listen here! I know I am not the CEO of this entreprise yet but, each and every rule made by Reema Shivani Mishra will be followed, A to Z... (I informed them)
Jitu: Ria, I think you should handle this slowly.
Ria: Wait, I don't understand. Are you actually asking me to be quiet when some idiotic people are claiming my mom's property to be theirs and literally threatening me? Jitu, I know I am not older than you but, when my mom, your sister says no to something, it'll stay no forever no matter whom is that no for.
Jitu: But...
Ria: Sorry Jitu, I am leaving. I will be late if I don't go.

I came to the parking and started my car. I went to Aryan's place. I have to pick him up. Remember, the challenge! Now that he has done what I asked for, I have to respect my words. Aryan was leaning against the doorframe, hands buried deep inside his pockets.

Aryan: Being on time that's really not your stuff Mishra... (He said)
Ria: Sorry, I was with my Jitu...

I was really not interested in any kind of fights. I am angry, sad, grumpy as hell now. Well, more than I am usually.

Aryan came to my car and opened its door. He got seated next to me and stared blankly at my face. He knew that something was wrong with me.