52. Lost memories

Aryan's POV

In 18 years, one month, 3 days, 16 hours, 32 minutes, it's only this seconds that I am feeling complete. Even if my dear ones are not beside me, I have my dearest one with me, in my arms, and that makes me complete. I feel like, I don't need anything else in life except her. I don't need anyone except her. I don't need any future except her as my future. 

Such a kid she is, look at how she is even sleeping. She has sleeping with her head on my shoulder and legs around my waist, just like a cat. I knew that she loves me. She trusts me and all but I didn't expect her to so serious about me. I mean she wants to marry me. It's not as if I don't. Since I know she is the one for me, why should I waste time? I was always scared to ask her, to discuss about our future, and there was always some kind of hesitation. But now, I have no reasons to not imagine a future with her.

Ria: Are you planning to sleep one day or you count on playing with my hair all night? (She mumbled tapping my head)
Aryan: So you are awake?
Ria: Not that I am awake. It's just this position is so uncomfortable second.(She said stretching out)
Aryan: What's the first?
Ria: Well, babyboy, you are turning me on!

That was bold and hot as a statement.

Aryan: Oh madam ji, hello! Calm your ass down, I don't wanna do that with you now! (I shouted back)
Ria: I know. But it's not because you don't want a flower that you can't smell it.

Hmm. Smart metaphor.

Ria: Whatever, leave me, I wanna feel my awesome bed!

I left her and she got down, stretching out. Her top lifted a but, making her waist visible to my eyes. Believe me, I was staring at her well traced curves.

Aryan: Sorry!
Ria: For what? (She asked)
Aryan: For this!

I caught her waist and pulled her to me. Smooching into her tummy, I heard her laugh.

Ria: Aryan, stop... I..it... it's t..tickling! (She exclaimed controlling her laugh)

I continued kissing her waist and sucked her skin, leaving my mark on her, declaring her as my property, showing her that she can't stop me, announcing that if anyone dares to try to make her his, I will break his stupid ass into a zillion pieces.

Ria: You gave me a hickey? (She asked embarrassed)
Aryan: No, I gave you a baby! Idiot, of course it's a hickey! (I ensured proudly shifting my kisses to her forearm)
Ria: Damn. People are right when they say morning dreams become true... (She mumbled which I heard)
Aryan: So you had a dream in which I gave a hickey? (I mumbled pulling my head out of the world called  "Most addictive drug")
Ria: Kind of... Wait, you heard that? (She yelled realizing my question)

I nodded proudly.

Ria: Since the day I fell for you, I have lost all the Ria Mishra's characters! (She sulked sitting one the bed)
Aryan: Ria Mishra's characters? You mean, hotness, arrogance, addictive lips... all of that?
Ria: Yeah and also, f*ck offs, middle fingers, chaotic sarcasm, slaps, destruction of family jewelry...
Aryan: No thanks. Just Ria is enough. Don't go to the Mishra again... (I pleased and hugged her)
Ria: Are you planning to stay here tonight Insolent?
Aryan: Why not?
Ria: Excuse me, it's late night, alone in a room with a girl... (She started dramatically)
Aryan: I don't see any girl here... (I cut her off)
Ria: Then ask the sister of Zafar to give you potions to change your eyes! Crocodile mouthed nephew of Lucifer's Neptune alien's octopus.
Aryan: What? Crocodile? Lucifer? Neptune aliens? Octopus? From where did all of it come?
Ria: F*ck off, I'm gonna sleep...