63. Pay back

Sasha's POV

As you all know, these last few weeks wasn't the best for me. I just had gone through a fucking breakup with a man who didn't give any shits to me.

Wait a sec! I am talking more and more like Ria Mishra. Is it normal?

A: Influences! Worst influence existing on earth!
Sasha: You don't have enough with f*cking up M&M kids nerves, now you want to f*ck up mine as well!
A: basically you are right! But practically, you are wrong! Mind your business, I will disturb you when I want to!

Since I was pretty much disappointed and under the effects of pain, I came shopping. No, I didn't bring Ria and Aryan, they keep fighting like hell and Vivaan is always daydreaming about Sam so technically, I needed a break from fights and love. I took Ayaan with me. What? Shopping with younger brother is just muaah! He listens to you and wait to let you try everything out there. He gives you honest opinions about your curves and outfits. What can we expect more?

-"Holy f*cking shit!" Ayaan's voice pierced my ears.

I glared at him. Language bruh! It's all my best friend's influences.

Sasha: Language bruh! (I scolded)
Ayaan: Shut up!

No matter how famous or big you are, your brother can still give you savage answers AF!

Sasha: what-ever boy! Let's go to Zara! (I suggested happily)
Ayaan: K! First a mango milkshake!
Sasha: fine!

I dragged him to CREPESTORY and bought a milkshake for him. He sipped in it and followed me scrolling through his phone. We went to Zara and I picked literally everything that made me look like a woman.

I tried everything one by one while Ayaan was giving his opinions (honestly) and ignoring some of my outfits.

A: between the older one and the younger one, the younger one is way more more and more better!
Sasha: I know the backstory of this statement of yours!
A: so basically, I am talking to my own self!
Sasha: Exactly!

He nodded a yes for the last top I tried. So that makes 7 in the list. Seven bags is damn less! Know that I only visited Zara till now. There are still Jennifer, H&M, Nike, Go Sport, Primark, C&A, Pinkie... and the list never ends. I bought everything that Ayaan selected and finally left the shop. It was now turn for Jennifer.

Since I don't want to be boring, i spent a few hours in Jennifer and that made 9 bags. 16 bags of shopping is damn less.

Ayaan: Di, it's midday already, I need food... (he sulked)
Sasha: Fine! Italian?
Ayaan: Spanish!
Sasha: American!
Ayaan: Chinese
Sasha: no for you, no for me, French!

A: French food is bae! Like seriously!
Sasha: Food is bae. I can eat literally everything.
A: That's why you are fat dude!
Sasha: Rude ass bitch!
A: Thanks for the compliment!

Ayaan: done!

With that we headed towards Imaginerie, a kinda luxury place beside the mall. It's not the place that matters, only the food does. Know that eating in a luxury five star hotel is a curse for teenagers like me. But when it comes to food, everything around is blind! Fooderia is blind!

We got seated on a table and the waiter came. Ayaan ordered what he wanted and what I wanted to order. When I was actually talking with Ayaan, Ria called.

The convo:

Ria: basically, I am hungry, I need food and I want to know where you are as I need to tell you something. I am with Aryan, send me your location, Vivaan will get there and Rohan as well. And we would as well. Tell me. Why are you not answering me? (She asked in one breath)
Sasha: it does happen?
Ria: which one?
Sasha: to take a shit to breathe when you talk! To take the damn to say hello, to take the hella shit to ask if I am busy?
Ria: honestly never! Send your location now! We'll catch up for lunch!
Sasha: Imagenerie, beside Shoppers stop! Done?
Ria: alright! I am getting there is a few minutes, I am not so far away!