56. Standing by

Ria's POV

Things never happen in the way you plan it to happen. Not only in relationships, even the life. Why? Who knows? Except the destiny nothing and nobody really know what will happen next second.

Let me explain. It's been a long time since I stopped being the #best-philosopher but now I am taking that role back.

Let's get started with Sasha. Sasha, my bestie, yes, Sasha Neha Dixit is in love! Yeah, dare you say, "ohh we know, it's Rohan!" I will chop your ass. She is in Love! The kind of love for which you can die! Who? Exactly, that's a good question! When I got to know the answer, I was sure of one thing, "Sasha will suffer!". The person she told me, other way to say that, she fell in love with, is a freaking bastard and she herself knows that. How do I know? Yeah, I will tell you!

Anyone has any objection for a flashback? Okay, so listen.

Flashback:

Almost three weeks ago, when I was actually in the self destructing path, after knowing that my stupid boyfriend kissed me for a stupid challenge (but he actually kissed me because he loved me), I was in my company, RM for meeting. That was supposed to be just a normal meeting but Jitu had to leave all of a sudden and so I was alone in the company for more than five hours.

In case you want to know how I was dressed up that day, just know I was like a piece of messed up potato in the chicken soup.

As simple as it sounds, yes I was wearing white, why? Simply because I spilled coffee on my black top so I went shopping just before to get a random black thing but there wasn't any so I came up with that randomly

So where was I? Yeah, I was in my cabin, working. You know the expression walking into the lion's den? Exactly, the lion here is Me! Suddenly, a group of gentlemen walked in my office. Without my permission! How? I mean, I am not ever better placed to talk about manners but bro! That doesn't mean no one should be mannered with me!

They walked into it, followed by their boss, who was in a kind of a tuxedo even though the weather outside was like 45 degree.