45. Is that true?

[A/N: people with a sensitive heart, pregnant ladies, old people and under 18 teens, please make your heart strong for next!

Ps: there isn't any mature content, don't think I am warning under 18 teens for that!

Get your tissues ready! 😭😭😭]

Ria's POV

If I am correct, it's been two days since me and Aryan have kissed. Lots of things have changed between us, we got to know each other more than we could imagine who we are. I will be clear with myself.

I am sure that something is wrong with me and I am feeling something really new in me. I know the reason behind it, it's Aryan. I don't know if it's care, sympathy, affection, attraction or lo... So I need time and for that, I need to talk with Aryan honestly, explain him my life. If it's what I think, I should stop it right now. Because, Aryan, he is a monster outside but he is still a kid inside. He has already been hurt a lot, and I can't hurt him more and more with my darkness. I can get a seizure every time he touches me, because it reminds me of R... Okay, you got that. All of these are my first thoughts.

I don't trust myself. What if I get hurt again? Until now, whatever happened between us was just the heat of the moment so I never really cared about it with my feelings. But now, I am scared.

Of course, you don't care about me. You steal my first kiss and now you are sleeping as if nothing happened, and that too on my laps. My eyes fell on Aryan's mesmerizing face which was placed on my laps. He was holding my hand firmly. We both were sleeping on my car's roof but, I woke up earlier than him. I was about to leave him but, stubborn head he is, he pulled me back and placed his head on my laps and held my hand in case I leave him, all of these while sleeping. His future girlfriend is very lucky, he is not even letting his face-off go while in sleep then will he leave his girlfriend?

"Good morning" his voice pierced my heart.

I looked at him, patiently waiting for him to say something. He yawned and smiled.

Ria: Happy birthday... (I greeted)
Aryan: That was yesterday... (He said smiling)
Ria: So what? Can't I wish you today? (I stated proudly)

He let out a chuckle and kissed my hands. He caressed my cheek with his fingers.

Ria: Sometimes, conversation between face-off can become extremely weird...
Aryan: Bade Bade Deshon Mein Aisi Choti Choti Baatein Hoti Rehti Hai (He replied dramatically)

I laughed at his childishness. Soon my phone rang. It was Shiv. I couldn't get my phone as Aryan was holing my hands.

Ria: Leave me yar... I have to answer this call... (I said)
Aryan: You can... only after giving me a kiss... (He ordered)
Ria: No...
Aryan: Okay then, don't answer the call...
Ria: Okay fine... (I sulked and kissed his cheek)

He let my hands go and I attended the call. I put it on speaker as Aryan grabbed my hands again.

Shiv: Sister dear, where are you?
Ria: India...
Shiv: So funny...
Ria: I didn't mean to be...
Shiv: Incorrigible. Anyways, dad called you and if you don't get home asap, he will send his bodyguards to get you here...
Ria: Why?
Shiv: Since yesterday morning you are not at home. We called Sasha, Vivaan and others, they said you weren't with them, so obviously we are worried and more than that, where are you? And who are you with?
Ria: I am safe and I am with... with... a friend.. Just tell Jitu that I will be back in an hour...
Shiv: But wh..
Ria: Bye... (I cut the call)