39. Give first take next

Ria's POV

Okay, three reasons for why these days, everything around me is weird:

First, even after taking pills, I am not able to sleep. I have completely Insomnia. On my bed, I am always, (when I say always it's ALWAYS) thinking about Mr.Devil. Yes, I am seeing his pictures every single seconds. It became an addiction. I don't know why, I used to hate him. Even now I hate him but, we'll say I have a something something for him.

Second, Aryan gives me a coffee whenever I ask him. He obeys me.  Even if it's a challenge, he can't be so obedient. Can he?

Third, the PHOENIX is doing weird things, like yesterday, when he was composing songs, he was looking at me without even blinking. Can you imagine that?

It's scaring me. The fact that Aryan is getting close to me does scare me. I have never been so concerned about someone who I was and am hating. What if I get hurt again? The last time it happened, I was literally going to die. I almost entered the door of death. How can I do the same mistake again by trusting again? It's killing me. I can't afford to loose me. I just can't, I was the last hope of my mom, her blood is running in my veins, I am the last proof with life to show the existence of my mom.

I agree, she is the 23rd CEO of RM group of companies and industries, she multiplied our business, and wealth by two but there is nothing which can show us her life, except me, daughter of Reema Shivani Mishra. The only reason I am still living with hope till now, is I wanna achieve my ambition. Of course, there is the fact that I am not a wimp but a brave person, I always believe in myself. That's why I haven't given suicide a chance to be the solution of my problems yet.

"Yar, are you okay?" Vivaan asked worried shaking me.

We were in the cafeteria.

Ria: Nothing yar... Forget it... (I said erasing all my thoughts)
Sasha: Dude, we need an idea. We need outfits, our own style for the first performance, think of an idea. (She exclaimed sulking)
Rohan: Why can't we just dress ourselves like we do now? why are you girls into outfits?
Ria: First, because you're f*cking eighteen and you know how to dress appropriately. Also because, outfit is not just something which cover our body, it's made for expressing ourselves. Tell me one thing, will you go wearing sweatpants when your father gets married? Will you?
Rohan: No. Why would my father get married?
Ria: That's how you're here. Everything has its own way so stop getting on our nerves... (I replied annoyed)

Just when we were all thinking about what to do, Aryan came. Superb! I was actually thinking about coffee.

Vivaan: Hi buddy...
Aryan: Hi...

He was about to sit.

Ria: Mr. Malik, get me a coffee... (I ordered)

He gave me "You f*cking bitch" looks. He has been busy all day with the lecturers torturing him with special classes and projects. What a delight to piss him off more!

Ria: A word is a word...
Aryan: You don't have the rights to order me... (He denied)
Ria: Oh honey, I do...

What the Heck? What did I just say? He shot me with his smirking face. That's embarrassing!

"Ahem... Ahem..." Vivaan and Sasha fake coughed.

Sasha: Looks like someone is really fighting against Loveria... (She teased)
Aryan: Shut the hell. You are stupid, and your friend, she is even more stupid... (He stated)
Ria: There are lots of mosquitoes here
Aryan: I am not a mosquito.
Ria: We'll talk about that later. Now, I need a coffee. You may go... (I ordered again)
Aryan: Just because it's my word...
Ria: And Mr. Idiot, make sure you don't add sugar.