43. Closer

Ria's POV

I opened my eyes to discover someone sitting in front of me, with his legs crossed. It's been actually so long I haven't had anyone around me when I wake up.

Ria: Damn! (I yelled scared)
Someone: Hey calm down, I didn't want to disturb you... (He apologized)

I yawned and woke up from my bed. Well not exactly a bed, a sort of solid floor. I then realized that someone was Aryan. You know what? I was hugging his blazer so tightly.

Aryan: Actually you were cursing as the sun was hitting on your face, so... I thought... of... you know...? (He explained softly)
Ria: Ohhh... actually, I was just shocked... It's been years I don't sleep around people. Well, sleep at all.
Aryan: Well, good Morning... (He said)
Ria: Morning...

I stretched out and yawned opening my arms.

Aryan: Oh yeah, coffee, I will get you one... (He said was about to stand up)

Hold on a second. He is not leaving like that. I caught his wrist and pulled back making him sit back on the floor.

Aryan: Look, I haven't brushed my teeth, I am not interested in kissing you now...
Ria: I don't want a kiss... (I exclaimed)
Aryan: Sure...
Ria: Yesterday night, did I take sleeping pills? (I asked to confirm)

How could I sleep? Without having nightmares? Without taking pills? I must have taken them. I slept for a whole night.

Aryan: I guess no, you didn't even get up in the middle of the night to take them... (He ensured)
Ria: So... I didn't take pills?
Aryan: No...
Ria: Aryan, I didn't have nightmares. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night, and all of this, without drinking coffee and taking pills before sleeping... Can you imagine that? (I asked shocked)

Maybe it's a simple thing for you but not for me. I had two choices, first sleeping by taking pills, second, drinking coffee and not sleeping. Both of them wasn't needed the last night. I slept peacefully after eleven years, damnit! I was so shocked on one hand and on the other one, I was sad. I couldn't sleep properly by myself although I tried everything but, I did yesterday. All of this, when Aryan was here, by my side. I gotta be kidding Jesus Christ! I know, I am not a Christian.

Aryan: Ria... Ria... Are you there? (He asked shaking me)
Ria: Yeah yeah... Wait, how did you know? (I asked suspiciously)
Aryan: Know what?
Ria: Know that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night? Only two possibilities, first you were awake the whole night, second, you lied...
Aryan: Third possibility, you were cuddling with me so tight that I didn't feel as if you got separated from me to do any of your stuffs... (He said with a smirk)
Ria: I was cuddling you? (I questioned embarrassed)
Aryan: How many pillows do you have on your bed?
Ria: What? Why? I think 9 maybe more... (I said counting)
Aryan: I see! You replaced Aryan Malik as your nine pillows yesterday...
Ria: Hell no...

I buried my head in my hands embarrassed. Do you know how I cuddle my pillows, so tightly, that means I was hugging him that tightly? We were cuddling? I thought I don't appreciate being touched or touching.

Aryan: You even have a silly habit of playing with whatever you have around when you sleep, like you played with my lips, hands, hair, ears and all that when you were sleeping not to forget...

Tell me I didn't do that. For god sake, please tell me he is lying.

Aryan: Yes you did...
Ria: Awwwnnnn