28. Understanding wins

Ria's POV

What would hyena do in front of the Lion? Does everyone know? If you don't then you should watch what happened few minutes before. I and Aryan fought again. He was about to slap me but I stopped him and there goes our fight! What a brilliant fight!We would have been killing ourselves if Mr. Ghuraanah hadn't stopped us. I missed a nice chance to show him who I am.

You people seriously don't understand that I am dangerous and I have been holding myself back for some reason and all. We all got to the changing room, I wore my outfit and jersey.

Once we got ready and left the changing room. We entered the stadium. The host called out our names one by one and so we got placed with our teams. The host started her blah...blah...blah. Why did I loose my patience all of a sudden?

The host: Ladies and gentlemen, we are now on the last and final day of 24th annual inter-college sports dignity cup... (She continued)

After half an hour, the match started. The match was nothing like we expected. It was very tough as the team of SLA was really well formed.

The first fifteen minutes, no one scored a goal. I saw Rohan. I ran to the left side and Rohan had the ball. I took charge of a defender while Aryan was next to the goal. He was free. Rohan could have passed the ball so that we marked a goal but he didn't.

Jerk!

He didn't pass the ball to Aryan. Instead, he passed it to Vivaan but some of SLA players took the ball. He passed it to his partner. So conclusion, we lost the ball.

At the 34th minute of the match, we still couldn't mark a goal. Sasha got the ball and she passed it to me. I ran after it and managed to control. Exactly, at the same time, few SLA surrounded me. I was completely trapped in their circle. I was about to pass the ball to the closest person to me when an SLA walked on my feet. However, I slid the ball under my feet and kept it safe.

But f*ck! It hurts.

One second, one second is enough. just think Ria. I started to look around to see who else were free. Sasha had Ankush behind her back, Disha was too far from me. Rohan? A big fat no. Vivaan, no! Shaahid, no! F*ck...

My eyes fell on Inaya. She was just behind me and was mostly free. She can do it. I kicked the ball behind to let Inaya catch. I nodded my head to her and I called out her name. However, that bitch didn't catch it. What the hell? I am sure she did it on purpose. The ball was between her legs. She did it on purpose to make me regret my choice. I let my ego pass and handed the ball to her with all the trust for once and this bitch made me regret it.

We then continued the match. The ball was to the SLAs. They managed to score a goal although Aryan tried to stop them, but no use. The score was 1-0. The ball was for us. I passed the ball to Rohan and he passed the ball to Inaya. She caught it this time and passed to Gaurav. He ran with the ball, we all got separated and waited for Gaurav's next move. He passed it to Shaahid...

Before Shaahid could take the ball, the referee whistled. Shit! SLA has pushed someone. It was a fault! Once the referee explained their fault, SLA took the ball, he whistled again but they made a mistake again. Their captain Ankush, hit the ball to me after that the whistle was blown.

I fell down and injured my arm. He aime the ball on purpose to my head. Trust me, I couldn't see anything. This was their plan. I knew it.