I. Epilogue

*****Seven years later...

Mumbai: 1 Am...

It was a dark night, specifically full moon night. The whole Mumbai city was supposed to be quiet but it wasn't. One place was noisy, more than usual. It was the Mumbai Stadium. It was as if the whole population of Mumbai were in that stadium, making noise. Well, it was actually that.

Blinding lights were coming out from that place, deafening noise could be heard from almost everywhere. Media and paparazzis were all there. People were going crazy and more insane for every passing second more and more. The parking of the stadium was filled with cars and bikes, almost uncountable. The security guards at the entry could no more control the crowd.

Under the full moon, beyond those hopeful eyes, stood a man

Under the full moon, beyond those hopeful eyes, stood a man. His eyes, more confident than ever. He was there, with a proud smile admiring the moment.

As he closed his eyes, only one thing could be heard; people screaming his name along his slogan. He opened his arms and placed them in the air and looked at the sky. He saw the moon but it didn't seem to interest him anyway. He was more admiring a star, that was shining brighter than the other ones.

-"Aryan! Aryan! Aryan! Aryan!" His name was pronounced by everyone in the stadium. Media people's cameras focused on his face. He closed his eyes then opened it, this time even more confident than before. He adjusted his head mic, nodded looking toward the other musicians who were behind him and began.

Guitar sound mixed with drum's sounds echoed at first and there he started

(A/N: Play the song above!)

Kab se dil tha dhoondhta
Jeene ki bas ek wajah
Tu mill gaya phir inn raahon mein
Paayi taqdeer in haathon ne
Shaamil huaa mujh mein jo tu
Mujhpe mera ab haq nahi

His face looked at the crowd and he sung, as if his whole life was waiting for this moment. This wasn't his first concert but every concert he gave was like a new one that was engraved as unforgettable memories in each and every one's heart.