34. Stories never end

Ria's POV

"Wake up! Wake up!"

Shiv yelled from the other corner of the room. I opened my eyes widely and looked at the clock. Dude, it was 7 o'clock in the morning of a Monday. Which means I have to be in IAE at 9:30 according to my new timetable.

I slipped out of the bed and went outside. Shiv was beside my door, waiting for my arrival. Something is wrong. He was all messed up and had wounds almost everywhere.

Ria: F*ck, how did you get those wounds? (I exclaimed)
Shiv: What a great way to start the day!
Ria: Hey, i don't need people judging my habits. Alright? Now, tell me how did you get those wounds?
Shiv: You would have known it if you were at home yesterday.
Ria: I was a busy so I didn't pay attention to the rest... (I apologized)
Shiv: What? You messed up with your boyfriend?
Ria: Dude, I don't have a boyfriend
Shiv: Then my jiju Mr. Malik, how about him?
Ria: Cut the crap. You are alive because you are my brother. I swear if you have said that to him, he would have chopped your tongue... (I warned)
Shiv: I said that to him before saying it to you...
Ria: And what did he say? (I asked curiously)
Shiv: Why do you care? He is just your face-off, right?

Crap! He caught my tongue!

Ria: Exactly, he is just my face-off. Whatever!
Shiv: Sure...
Ria: WHATever! What happened exactly? Why do you have those wounds?
Shiv: Sister dear, actually, in the party... (He narrated the whole story)

What the hell? I didn't quite get everything. Apparently, in the party, that girl came and they both got into a fight. He shattered her car into pieces and she slapped him. Then they fought verbally and the result was that girl leaving the place as he called her slut. He followed her realizing what he just have said and during their discussion, that girl punched him but he didn't harm her physically.

Ria: Wait, she slapped you and she punched you? And why are you blushing like a tomato? (I asked noticing Shiv's face turning red)
Shiv: The climax was... was...
Ria: Spill the beans...
Shiv: We made out... (He said)

What the heck? They just kissed each other? Seriously? I thought they both hate each other.

Ria: What? I am sure I didn't hear it well. I heard you saying we both kissed... (I said confused)
Shiv: You heard it right well. We kissed...
Ria: No...
Shiv: Yes... (He ensured)
Ria: What happened exactly?
Shiv: We were in the garden. I asked her sorry and along with the heat of the moment, she accidentally accepted that she has a crush on me and me too, so we ended up making out... (He explained)
Ria: Wait, your first kiss... at sixteen? That's...
Shiv: I know and we are now officially dating.
Ria: This time, I am sure I have really gone mad... (I said and walked to the kitchen)

Shiv followed me.

Shiv: Sister baby, please na, i know it's hard to believe but it's true that I was attracted to her, which finally ended up with love.
Ria: Okay, so I am not mad yet, right?
Shiv: Hmm... The thing is you are the most important person in my life. I am just feeling guilty that I didn't say that earlier... (He informed guiltily)
Ria: That's okay... I understand you better than anybody else. So what's her name?

Even if in the bottom of my heart, I feel something strange, I am really happy for him. He's in love. That's great. I don't appreciate love but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate my brother's happiness. The thing is until two days ago, he hated that girl but now he loves her. So does that mean he was in love from the beginning? It can be. And also, me and Aryan, we hate each other too, does that mean that we will end up? No, that's just silly. He is my face-off and I hate him more than everything in this world. Shiv was attracted to his girlfriend from the beginning but I am not to Aryan. So it's all fine.