68. Turning eighteen

Ria's POV

Tomorrow would be the best day of my f*cking life. I am turning eighteen. Guess everything I can do after! I can vote, well that was a stupid reason. But, I can get into Lamborghini races, I can watch adult movies, wait, seriously? I can make the decision of my life and what else? I can do many things. I have never been  so excited to my birthday. I am not a birthday person but now, I am. Only for this eighteenth year on earth.

However, my whole family will call me to wish me but none of them would be actually here so that kinda sucks but forget it. Even Aryan, he won't be here. Plus, exams are over, from today, vacations are on. I can finally have the best time of my life but I have to be alone for that.

Anu: Again your birthday dreams? (She asked rolling her eyes)
Ria: exactly Bro! I have been waiting for this day since... forever...
Anu: well, is your guy coming?
Ria: Nope! Basically FaceTime... he is busy... (I explained looking at my phone)
Anu: he is busy even on his girlfriends birthday!? Damn, if my bf does this, I will literally breakup with him!

Of course! I told you, I am not a typical girlfriend, I have my ways. If he is not here, it's okay, i know how much he loves me and bam! End of discussion!

Ria: He has his reasons... and I am sure he would call me at 11:59 sharp... (I informed)
Anu: what if he doesn't?
Ria: why bro? Can't you see how happy I am? Why are you always there to spoil it? (I asked disappointed)
Anu: Oh yeah... well, I love to spoil you...
Ria: sorry, i am not buying your shits today... (I said in my savage tone)
Anu: Sassy bitch!

Well, I know that...

Ria: My birthday is in 14 hours...
Anu: are you planning a party? (She asked)
Ria: No! Seriously? I hate parties!
Anu: well... your bad!
Ria: but... i am gonna do something much interesting than a stupid party...

I have my ideas.

Ria: anyways, I have my plans for tomorrow...

I said getting up from the table. I headed to the counter to get myself a coffee. One thing that has never changed in these eleven months  is this, I love coffees. I got my coffee and went back to the table.

Anu: Hmm... shopping you mean?
Ria: Every time I just want to visit the mall is a freaking shopping day for me so no... I am planning something much more interesting... (I explained sipping on my coffee)
Anu: you are getting on my nerves with that interesting stuff! (She replied irritated)
Ria: that's why I warned you the first time we met, I told you that your nerves would have to be repaired everyday after talking to me...

It's always better to warn people if you know that you are the worst influence on the earth. I smiled shaking my head then sipped my coffee, it had already finished. When I was about to place the coffee mug on the table, I noticed that there was something in it. I lifted the mug up and looked carefully.

 I lifted the mug up and looked carefully