9. Still some minutes

Sasha's POV

God, I can't believe it! She is late. I am waiting for her since this morning, Freaky, I'm gonna kill her. IAE is not her home and definitely not her planet. Damn!

Ria: Sorry, sorry, sorry... I'm sorry

I heard a voice and I guessed it was Ria. As I expected, Ria was behind by back. Such a Freaky.

Sasha: You? Cool you remember! (I said)
Ria: I'm really sorry. I slept late and i was struck in traffic (she apologized)
Sasha: Why were you struck in traffic?
Ria: I woke up late...
Sasha: Why?
Ria: Because I couldn't sleep last night
Sasha: Why couldn't you sleep?
Ria: Because I was thinking about Aryan.

Wait what? This stone hearted bitch thought about a pretty much narcissistic psycho?

Sasha: What? You were thinking of whom? (I asked in disbelief)
Ria: Aryan...
Sasha: Really?
Ria: Sarcasm is an att you have to try hard to achieve... (she stated with a smirk) I was sarcastic and I thought about no one (she answered)

Such a liar!

Sasha: Ohh, let me tell this! You don't know how to lie but don't worry, when I'm free I'll teach you (I said)
Ria: You think you're funny? (she asked with a serious face)
Sasha: Of course not, I am pretty serious (I answered back)
Ria: Cut it out. Let's go otherwise we'll be late...
Sasha: We'll be?
Ria: Fine, Jesus Christ, we are already late, okay now?
Sasha: Yeah let's move (I said)

We both rushed to the classroom when Ria stopped suddenly.

Ria: One sec (she held me back)
Sasha: What again?
Ria: I forgot my book, it's in the locker...
Sasha: God, okay do one thing, I'll go to the classroom...
Ria: What if Mr. Shroff asks about me? (she asked)
Sasha: I'll manage just go...
Ria: Done (she said and rushed to her locker)

Ria's POV

God, how can I be so lost in my thoughts that I even forgot my book? And as I said earlier, neither luck nor time have ever been on my side. It's ok, it happens, right? I went to the corridor that was on the first floor. That's where all our lockers are. I got the key of my locker and opened it to take of my book.

I found my book in the middle of a pile and sighed in relief before closing my locker back. As soon as I turned right, I had the most disgusting view of my life. Lucifer. No. Why does it always happen to me? I refuse to believe this is some kind of coincidence. Aryan was just in front of me. This kind of things just can't be possible. I pinched my hand to see if it was real and it did hurt me, therefore it was true and real.

Aryan: What a great way to start the day... (he exclaimed sarcastically)
Ria: Hey, what's up Looser?
Aryan: You're never gonna change, are you? Poor kid!
Ria: Ria never changes. It's evident but you just don't know me yet.
Aryan: Really, Ria? When I think about you, I tell myself life is a f*cker. You came back to India after so many years and the first day here, you end up with a stupid face-off against me. I feel so sad for you. (He explained leaning against the lockers)

What a waste of personality!

Ria: In fact, that's exactly what I'm saying. I came back to India after so many years and on the first day here itself, YOU end up against me with a stupid face-off, so sad. I feel compassionate for you. You know it's not late yet? You can apologize to me and I'll let you go...
Aryan: You are funny and you have an annoying habit of breathing.
Ria: I am sorry, I forget you sniff shits. It's concerning!
Aryan: Shut up. Aryan never backs off. And I do have another proposition. Why don't YOU say sorry? I swear , I will definitely think about forgiving you...