32. It's revenge time

[A/N: Merry Christmas guys! May all your wishes come true! I love you all and thanks for your support. May god bless you.]

Ria's POV

Instead of sleeping now, I am playing guitar. It's almost 3 o'clock in the morning. I don't know how to sleep after what happened today. Aryan... his behavior, his action, his everything, he is so complicated. He doesn't miss a second to hate me then why did he hit Advait? Was it for me? Or was it for himself? To his men pride? And yeah, the thing with that forbidden word (RAPIST), I really didn't mean it. It happened just like that, due to the heat of the moment. Those days, I wasn't like this, I have changed completely! That bloody, because of him, I have become like this. When he touched me, I hated that, I just hope to never see him again in my life time.

After what he did to me, I can't tolerate when men manhandle women, just to show their power. That's why I said that. I know it's my mistake and Aryan will never do a same thing. We spent almost two days alone under the same roof but he didn't even touch me with a same idea behind him. I don't know about others but for me, and with me, Aryan has been physically a gentleman.

I shouldn't have said that. I know, I am stupid! Humans make mistakes. That's exactly why I will apologize to him genuinely. And lastly, his behavior, if it's to win, he will go to any extent? He was about to kiss me, a damn kiss! Pressing his lips against mines. Dude, I am not your puppet. He was doing the exact opposite of what I wanted him to do, all of these just to get on my nerves.

Listen, will you be a statue when your enemy is going to kiss you without your permission? No, right? That's what I did that, I pushed him away. I just know that if I was in his situation and Gaurav asked me to kiss Aryan, I would have respected his self respect over my pride and refused to even touch a strand of his hair without his permission. That's because I have strict moral values.

Moreover, somebody spiked his drink. That's why he couldn't control himself. Who spiked his drink? Gaurav? Lavanya? Shreya? Inaya? That's great! It's not as if he has only one enemy, he has a thousand including me. How can I guess who it was without a proof? What else? Yeah the face-off with Gaurav, I was thinking of something very enormous, but the plan was too simple Truth or Dare. Seriously? I don't know why, I have a weird feeling after that party.

By the way, tomorrow, I have arranged few well deserved things to my Face-off(s). Inaya, Gaurav, Shreya and Lavanya, they will regret what they did. I included Lavanya and Shreya too as during in the election, they had so much fun creating a whole drama. I will make them pay for that.

I got to the bed and stared at the ceiling until I saw the sun the next day morning. I woke up at 8 and I was already late for college. I don't get it. I don't eve sleep then how come I am late.

F*ck it man! Not cool!

I dressed up simply and yet comfortably andI skipped the breakfast. I went to IAE. Shiv is not at home. He is off to school as he had some special classes so he left home earlier.

I reached IAE like sixteen minutes later only because I drove like a muckspout. I checked on my timetable. Today, I have IT. It's bearable. We are in a sort of theater without lights and the lecturer will keep talking about a particular topic.

I parked my car and went to the classroom. I took a seat beside Sasha and Vivaan. Apparently Aryan is not here yet. I was actually thinking of apologizing to him. Shit!