35. Despite everthing

Ria's POV

The last two days, all I have been doing is searching Aryan's school life, what he was doing in his school days. And yeah, i tried to find out some informations about Amith, Angie and Soha. The problem is Soha, I can't believe in what people say without proofs and with proofs. Right now, I am taking up Aryan's point of view, why would he need to hide the truth about what happened? I have few options for that. First, he is lying and he wants to hide the truth. Second, he is trying to save someone else then why does he had to humiliate Amith and Angie? Anyways, third, he will gain something by hiding the truth. These are my options, maybe they are the right answer but they may be the wrong answers too. Vivaan, he wouldn't say what happened exactly because Aryan is his buddy. Sasha doesn't know what happened exactly and Rohan, he will keep blaming Aryan.

Above all of this, WHY DO I WANT TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH? I don't know. I just have no idea. Why can't I just accept what others are saying to me? Aryan is at fault. Why can't I admit it? I just want to prove others wrong, at any cost, why? I trust him so much? Something in me keeps denying what others says. Why? Am i in L...?

Don't even think about it! Remember what happened that day. You did the same mistake. Stop giving your trust to everyone. He made you regret, please don't repeat that fault ever again.

Yeah... you are right. I do something with lots of expectations but I end up being backstabbed. No one will help me then as it happened that day. I will just be destroyed again. Keep your trust to yourself Ria! I don't trust Aryan nor anyone. As much as I know Aryan, he has only negative reviews from my side except for the fact that he can do anything for his friends. So, I should maybe try to take over that friendship. What I mean is, Vivaan wouldn't say the truth, but he can tell me about Aryan. Isn't it? Yeah, I know I am a genius.

I packed my stuffs and left the library. Actually I was in the library all this while. Sasha is with Rohan, she left earlier and Vivaan is in detention as he planned a prank on Shreya which was however taken by Mr. Shroff so I can't go to him and I am in the library trying to calm myself a bit. I am getting bored yar! I should text Vivaan.

The Textos:

R: Having fun?
V: Don't even talk about it!
R: LMAO
V: It's getting over in some minutes & back 2 u
R: Cool! 👍
V: Wait 4 me in the music room.
    I'll drop u home. Done?
R: K
V: Go 2 the music room. I'll join u in 5. It just has finished.
R: Dude! Where is Aryan?
V: R u after Aryan? U keep talking 'bout him 24/7...
R: OFC No! What the...?
V: Sure. All I know is, U've a soft corner 4 him, isn't it?
R: No! I hate him each and every nanoseconds in my damn life.
V: I don't see a denial, junior
U R just denying it!
R: What do u mean?
WTF?

He didn't reply after. I was damn furious. How could he say such things? I was walking to the music room just when I hit someone. I couldn't see who it was. I bumped my head over the lockers. Who the hell? I tried to see who it was but nobody was there. I collected the few papers I have dropped when that idiot bumped over me. Wait! What's this? I am seeing an envelope and I picked it up. There was written my name.

To Ria Mishra
From...

Unknown! Did that idiot hit me on purpose? I opened it. It was a blood test report. I checked the name on the report which i finally found out. It was on the name of Aryan Malik. Something is definitely wrong with everyone here. Above all of this, I continued reading the paper. What the hell? Aryan's blood test showed clearly that he is a drug consumer. Something is wrong with this. Before doing anything, I must be sure about this. What to do?