41. The perfomances

Ria's POV

Today, it is a Saturday, which means The performances day. MUSICANA will be open tonight and then goes the journey toward music. We have practiced for days and days. For the solo performances, we haven't showed them to the others yet. We have our outfits. Well normally, I should be practicing now but all I was doing now is staring at my mom's pictures, her albums, me, when I was young.

I will show to everybody who I am Mom. I love you, no matter what people say, I love you and that's it. Without you, I wouldn't be here. It would have been less painful if you were there to see me on the stage but you are not. I hope you are watching, by these wonderful stars. You'll see me on the stage again after two years. I know I'll make you feel proud.

"Sister Dear..." Shiv yelled from the downstairs.

Ria: Coming... (I yelled back and got down)

He was standing in front of the door, talking to someone.

Ria: Why did you call me? (I asked)
Shiv: You have a parcel apparently... (He informed)
Ria: Wait... For me? I didn't order anything...

I went to the door and looked at the delivery boy.

Ria: There must be a mistake, I didn't order anything... (I said confused)

I didn't order anything, I hate shopping online then. I am a very practical and materialistic person. If I can't see something on my own, then I am not buying it. Not even your shits.

Delivery Boy: Are you Ria Mishra? (He questioned)
Ria: Yeah...
DB: Is it no 5, Bel- Air street?
Ria: Yeah...
DB: 9444402296... Is it your number?
Ria: Yeah...
DB: Then the order is for you... (He confirmed and handed me the parcel) If you don't mind, can you please sign it...

I signed up and took the parcel inside.

Shiv: Who will send you a parcel?
Ria: Look at me, do I look like I have any idea about the stupid who sent me this? (I interrogated)
Shiv: No...
Ria: Then cut if off baby boy!

I came to my room again and put the parcel on the bed. I took cutters and opened the parcel. It was a gift, beautifully wrapped. Since when I have gifts at home like this? The gift box was surrounded by red roses. Uhm.

Usually my gifts are more face-offs or something like that. Okay fine, I'll shut up and open it. I got hold of the gift. There was a letter in. I opened it up.

To: the (DARK) Angel
From: the Devil! :€

It's from Aryan, he is the devil of my life! I hate him so much!

Dear Arrogant, stupid, idiotic angel,

At least start with a compliment yar!Apart from that, is he gonna apologize to me? I am so excited...

This is all I can do, deal with it! If you think it's an apology letter, you are totally wrong.

How did he know?

Leave it, I know you. That's my high intelligence.

Lol!

So as you know, today is our first performance. I am wishing you whole heartily BEST OF LUCK :)

Thank you devil, wait why am I blushing?

Dude, I said best of luck. Why are you blushing? I didn't actually call you for a date. So calm down!

How did he know?

We'll talk about that later, for now, I have a hint for you.

"Your name shines here, it's as bright as you"