16. First feelings

Ria's POV

Will you ever ask to a cat why are you always after rats? No, right? Why? Because it's nature, just like me and Aryan. We are like cat and rat. And we are destined to fight. Of course, I am the cat, he is the rat. Really, I just can't believe this.

I have been struck in my super Range Rover since the last four hours now, with whom? Aryan, my worst enemy. Why life? Why stars?

Aryan: How is that you can't do anything? Seriously, are you kidding me? Listen, I don't care whether if you are permitted or not, I want you be here within 10 minutes, am I clear? (He shouted on his phone to someone, actually that someone was a delivery boy who works in a petrol bunk)
The boy: But sir...
Aryan: No buts only yes. You are coming here now...
The boy: I am really sorry sir, I can't...(He said and ended the call)
Aryan: Hello, are you there? Hello, Damn it!

He hit the door aggressively and sighed in anger.

Ria: Leave it! We will find a solution.
Aryan: What? You mean, YOU will find a solution. For your information, we are in this situation because of your damn Car.

Fuck! When I say things without censoring myself like that, it's for a reason. Obviously, why would he understand them?

Ria: A car is made to be driven by humans not monkeys like you. You remember all you did with my car? You took yourself for a Bollywood hero and you were doing a car chase.
Aryan: It was for Vivaan...
Ria: That's why you are still alive. If it was somebody else who did for whatever the possible reason could be, I would have already killed them. Seriously? Do you think you are Varun Dhawan or Siddharth Malhotra or more Tiger Shroff?

By the way, people should really start appreciating the efforts I put in not to be a serial killer. Not my business if someone starts to take himself for a Bollywood magic hero. You know how difficult it is to control your intrusive thoughts after being a sociopath?

Aryan: I am sure you must have thanked me, it's just I didn't hear it well!
Ria: Thank you... For what?
Aryan: For saving your life!
Ria: From whom?
Aryan: From me. If anyone else talks to me in a same way, I would already have buried that fellow in the graveyard.
Ria: You really like to dream! Keep it up! At least you can do it.

And we both successfully kept on fighting for the next minutes.

After few minutes, Aryan and I stopped our fight and we concentrated more on the problem called how to get ourselves out of this stupid car?

Ria: Gosh, it's useless. I tried all my best.
Aryan: Great, this is what I needed at this time. Battery dead! My phone is off. (he snapped)
Ria: I don't have signal. My phone will be dead in sometime. 5% charge.
Aryan: Keep that for the most important! May be, we will need it
Ria: Hey, it's not as if I didn't know!
Aryan: Liar, if you knew it, why are you on your Instagram page? Posting hashtag break down by now?
Ria: I should say you have a point!

And I need to learn lying. That's the only quality I am missing to be an actual sociopath. People, I can fake but not lie. No, faking and lying are two completely opposite things.

Aryan: As always! One sec, I am sure you must have posted hashtag break down with IAE Phoenix just to get more likes and comments, didn't you?

Please Lucifer, tell me he is good at humor! No he is not.

Ria: Not at all, if i ever post something about you on my Instagram, it would be a monkey's picture with hashtag IAE Phoenix and Malikboy.
Aryan: Don't count on me to save you!
Ria: Save me? From who?
Aryan: From all my fan girls! Because if they get to know this, they will chop your ass into pieces and throw it in the sea.
Ria: You? Fan girls? Why are you always dreaming? And teach me how you do that. (I asked holding my laugh)
Aryan: This is not a dream. I am saying the truth only!
Ria: Yeah yeah, I believe you...
Aryan: Really, have you never searched Aryan Malik on Google?
Ria: First, you are not such a VIP to be searched on Google. Second, I am sure if I search this, Google will show me "Error 401, please don't mind, your research doesn't exist" and third, I don't stalk people.
Aryan: First search it and then talk, Arrogant snob!
Ria: Cut it off, bastard
Aryan: Calm down Aryan, calm down. Relax! Take it easy! (he said to himself, probably because I made him angry)