IV. Bonus Chapter

It was a Friday, basically it's called the FRY-day. All the complaints, yelling, frustration, cursing of the week, starting from Monday to Friday, they express it on the Friday night. That's why it's called FRYday!

In the middle of the house, were two kids, sitting on the couch with legs crossed. In front of them stood a man and a woman, with their heads down, looking at the floor.

"So... Ria Aryan Mishra Malik! Let's start with you!" said the girl. Ria sighed taking a deep breathes.

"First, you missed our parents meeting, you were fighting with your husband at midnight so we were late today...  finally you forgot to pick us up from school!" the boy listed reading his notebook. Ria looked at the man beside her.

"Now coming to you Mr. Aryan Malik... you didn't sing my report card, you said you'll help us in writing a poem, you didn't. You forgot to drop us so we had to take the driver and you fought with your wife at midnight then stormed out of the room scolding her, the amount of cursing! Seriously? You have now started to curse in Korean?" the boy said angrily.

"How did you know it was Korean?" Aryan asked back.

"Come'on dad! I am a freaking genius!" The boy answered rolling his eyes.

"I have always been better than you!" The girl said to the boy. They were both six  years old now.

"Tch... I am older than you!" The boy replied angrily. 

"That's what you think! I am 19 seconds older than you!" The girl argued.

"Daydreaming is bad for health!" The boy said crossing his arms.

"Kids! Shut up guys! You are worse than us!" Aryan said irritated.

"Who told you to be bad? That's why we are worse!" The boy said back.

"Riyan!" Ria stated groaning. "Riyana... we are sorry!"

"Keep your sorry to yourself Mrs. Malik!" They both shouted at the same time and walked away.

"Yar... is it normal that we get fried every Friday?" Ria asked in disbelief.

"We'll use the basics! You go to Riyan... He is a mumma's boy and I will get Riyana, Dad's little princess, deal?" Aryan asked leaning his hand to Ria for a handshake. She whispered a "fine" and walked in the direction Riyan stormed out.

As she followed him, he was sitting near the pool. Riyan and Riyana, were both opposite poles, Riyan was basically Ria with Aryan's influences and Riyana was Aryan with Ria influences. They are twins, one is nineteen seconds older than the other ones but no one exactly know who was older.

~~~~

Ria went and sat beside Riyan. "Anything I can help you with Mrs. Malik?" He asked irritated.

"Angry?" She asked. He nodded a no. "Furious?" He again nodded. "Love?" This time Riyan looked at her and smiled.

"Unlimited!" He mumbled softly.

"Listen, I agree I was an idiot forgetting the parent's meeting and all... I was busy... But I talked with your principal, she said you were really good in studies!" Ria explained.

"I know! But... I was really expecting you to come." He huffed.

"I understand. I really do. When you need your parents the most but they're not here for you, I know how it feels. But listen, me and your dad, we are both always there for you, it's just sometimes we are unable to manage our work but we love you guys... a lot..." she said making Riyan roll his eyes.