21. I love you

Vivaan's POV

The election has finished. Ria and Aryan are the captains of IAE team. The selections to the individual sports were taking place in IAE's sports center.

We all got home and did a group FaceTime where the both captains, Aryan and Ria explained the different rules to me and Sasha because we are the vice captain.

Once the lectures were finished, I got a call from Sam. She just has joined the college of Fashion Designing. We talked for a quite long time and then I got to sleep.

The next day, I woke up late. It was almost 7 o'clock and I had to be at the center by now. I slipped to the bathroom and took a quick shower, I dressed up myself.

I skipped the breakfast then drove to the center. As usual, it's perfect.I parked the car and entered the place. The center was divided into three floors. The first one had all the sports which concerned water like swimming. On the second, we have grounds for indoor team sports plus the climbing wall and the third floor mostly contained a gymnasium and combating sports' rings like boxing. There are also stadiums and racing tracks outdoor.

Yes, I know IAE is amazing. After all it's one of the best college in the world and people did kill themselves to enter this academy.

I entered the center and I called Ria. She answered me with an angry tone. By the way, Miss. Mishra is bossy as f*ck when it comes to work. Easy for you, you're not the one getting trashed with her sassy and witty replies that roasts you. I went to the second floor and I saw Ria, Sasha and Aryan. I joined them.

Ria: Vivaan, see you are right on time! (she stated sarcastically)
Viv: Sorry female, I slept over...
Aryan: Why?
Viv: I was talking to Sam all night (I explained)
Aryan: Deeply pathetic...
Viv: Shut up Aryan...
Sasha: He is right Mr. I have a girlfriend...
Ria: And now you see why being in a relationship destroys peace! It's not as if we have too much of it already...

There's only this bitch to state things like that.

Viv: Okay, so now shall we continue on the selections?
Ria: Yep. We will start with wall climbing, then cycling, athletics finally swimming...
Sasha: And tomorrow, we'll take care of the team sports' selections.
Aryan: Everyone here? (he asked suddenly) Hi, Mishra, I almost ignored you!

There he goes.

Ria: Who's talking me? Gosh! I requested Jesus to bless me with abilities to communication with monkeys. Looks like he heard me. (She stated sarcastically and looked at Aryan). Oh, hi, Malik...
Aryan: You know that Malik means king in Arabic, right?
Ria: Kings are the slaves in history! And everyone considers themselves as a king until the real empress arrives and has that one king who thinks he is an emperor, on his knees... at her feet!

What the?

Aryan: Wait, can I ask you a question? (He asked with a genuine confusion)
Ria: Sure...
Aryan: When you came out of your mother's womb, did you have a warning label attached?

Roasting each other is fun!

Ria: Well, I did. And guess what? It's called a hand and it works... You should know, it worked on you! (She ensured showing her hand)

Not anymore!

Aryan: Keep those hands away from me. And did your mother ever realize that you're the living reason why condoms were invented?

Burn!

Ria: No she didn't. What about your mother? Luckily, she has nothing to worry about since you haven't achieved the human definition of human so you barely register as one to me.
Aryan: Says the sociopath...
Ria: Almost... sociopath (she corrected greeting her teeth)