<<Scent>>

This story may always be in third persons point of view.

Until I change the pov's

Enjoy the new book!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook woke from his not so quite good sleep. His eyes were red and had black bags under his eyes. He looked exhausted from what he had done earlier. Jungkook was a pure bred alpha. He was known to make even a regular alpha whimper in fear. He knew that too, he was a cold hearted alpha. People always looked at him as a scary person, indeed he was scary if you make him angry.

Jungkook got up from bed and went to wash up. He was exhausted of training the new upcoming alpha pups. All people were scared of him, but question why he had such loving parents. His mother Jeon seyong, and his father Jeon Lee sung. The happy couple were fated mates. Jeon seyong was half omega and half alpha and she was very beautiful. Jeon Lee sung was the head alpha of the pack. They both thought that jungkook was just a regular alpha when he was born.
Until jungkook shifted into a wolf at the age of 4, they found out that he was a pure bred alpha.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and look presentable, since he was in one of the head packs. As he finished his business, he went down stairs to be met with his alpha pack.

"Jin hyung, what did you make today?" Jin looked at him while washing the left over dishes from cooking. "I just made bacon and eggs, alpha Jeon said that we had to eat that today." Jungkook nodded and seated himself on the kitchen table. "Where are the others, it's already 7:30, they should not be late to breakfast." Jin asked, showing some irritation from his voice. Soon enough Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon headed down stairs.

Both boys stopped what they were doing and bowed to show respect to the olders. "Good morning boys." Seyong said with a smile. In the pack, the couple were both fair with each other and all people. Seyong was everybodys favorite female beta. She never intended to make her rank think she was the best one, she loved everybody and it was hard to get on her bad side. Jeon Lee sung was very handsome, he was the packs main leader, some may say he doesn't show any expression, but he has his own ways of showing how he cares.

"Hi mom, hi dad." Jungkook bowed to his parents. Out of all the people, in Jungkooks eyes he was still a little alpha pup when he's with his parents.
"Son, did you teach the new alpha pups?" His father asked. "Yes dad, I did." Jungkooks father nodded, his mother comes into the situation. "Good morning my babe, how are you?" She asked as she and Jungkooks Father settle down on the kitchen table with Jin. "I'm good, you?" His mother smiled."I'm fine sweetie." He smiled back and sat back down to finish breakfast. "Alpha Jeon, I've made the breakfast you asked me to make." Jin interrupted. "Thank you again." Mr. Jeon smiled and ate the food.

"Jin, please do me a favor and wake up the boys." Jin nodded and headed upstairs. "Guys, alpha Jeon said get up." Jin said in the hallway of the boys rooms. A second didn't pass and all of them where out of their rooms. "We're up." They all say, they went downstairs to eat. "Morning Mr and Mrs. Jeon." The boys bowed and sat down to eat.

"I'm finished." Jungkook said as he got up from the table. "Hey Guk,can you pass me the ketchup." Namjoon asked. Jungkook gave him the ketchup and washed his dishes. "Mom, dad, I have to leave early, I have to teach the pups." They both nodded and jungkook headed out.

*

Soon enough jungkook was training the new fondly alpha, sub-alpha, and beta pups. He trained them from 8 am to 7 pm. People where impress of how much he taught the pups and how much they learned for their average age. "Jungkook?" Jungkook looked at the small pup and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me, what did you say?" He said coldly.
"U-um I'm sorry alpha." The little boy looked down in embarrassement. "It's okay pup, just show respect." The little boy nodded and continued talking. "I wanted to say thank for making me a strong alpha." Jungkook nodded."You're welcome." The boy bowed down and ran to play with his friends.

A few hours has passed and the training was over.
"Everybody gather around." All the pups crowded jungkook and waited to listen to what he has to say. "Today was pretty easy, tomorrow my be a little bit difficult, I don't want people messing around, got it?" They all nodded. "Okay, your free to leave now." They all scattered and went to their parents.
*
"What a long day." Jungkook says as he's walking in the woods. "I should go for a run." Jungkook thought. Soon enough, he shifted into his wolf Form. His fur was black and white, his eyes were a dark purple as they glow.

As he shifted he scented something strong.

"That smell, I want more."