<< I'm Done >>

Sooo one of my readers wanted me to update tonight or today where ever you guys are if it's night time or day time lol, anyways- I've had authors block for the past few weeks or so, so I apologize, pls give recommendations for new upcoming chapters thank you <3

Thirds POV
"I'm fucked."
Jungkook soon shifted back to his human form, still staring right at Tae, his eyes glowing even darker as he stared at his poor omega whose gonna get rammed into so hard and deep.

Tae's eyes widen- he heard his alphas thoughts, Jungkook purposely making the omega mind link with him to get him even turned on even more.

Taes eyes soon started to glow which made his alpha even more turned on, to the both of them when tae's eyes become dark blue even though his eyes are baby blue as usual- but when Tae submits fully his eyes turn darker.  Taes eyes kept shifting to normal brown or back to dark blue.

Jungkook growled so loud that taes eyes immediately turn dark blue.

Jungkook smirked and looked down at his omega, biting his lower lip at what he's wearing

"Soo...is this mine? Hm?" Jungkooks alpha tone came out, Tae has a weak spot for that and Jungkook knew what he was doing.
The alphas hands gliding down Taes body, but lightly, cause the little boy to not keep still from being impatient.

"A-alpha please.."

"You put this upon yourself and now your making it up..."

"Always know baby...you can't dominate and full breed alpha..and if so..I'll like to see you try."

Tae pulled him down roughly and started kissing him, the kiss turning out to a huge make out that looks like it was never ending.

"I didn't mean it..."

"Well you shouldn't have done it in the first place baby." Jungkook stuck his tongue in Taes mouth strongly holding Taes jaw to keep it from moving.
Taehyung was running out of breath from not being able to take a break during the make out session.

"Baby..at least you know you got yourself into."