<< your mine >>

Third POV

"There you're mine." Tae moaned as Jungkooks teeth slowly moves out of his neck.
"D-daddy bite me more.."
tae looked very vulnerable, which Jungkook loved.

Jungkook pushed taehyung on the bed.
"Baby, your heat And scent is driving me crazy." He said in his alpha voice. And tae loved it.
"So dominate me....alpha." Jungkook lost it, he was not going to be gentle anymore.

Jungkook sat on the bed and patted his lap for tae to come over. Tae sat on his lap. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Lay on your stomach, and put your ass on my lap." Tae gulped loudly.

He got into his position and now his ass was fully in front of Jungkook.
"What a beautiful view, right tae."
Tae whined when Jungkook said his name.
"Daddy please use another name." He whimpered.
"Why should I tae?" Tae didn't want to be called that, he started tearing up.

"What do you want me to call you, huh?" Jungkook said, tae stopped whimpering and talked.
"Anything, slut, whore, baby, baby boy, cum slut, just anything daddy." Tae moaned the last part.

Jungkook ran his fingers on Tae's spine.
"ahhh~no d-Daddy, I'm s-sensitive there." Tae moaned in frustration, he didn't want to cum just yet.

"AH~ AH!" tae moaned as he felt his ass getting slapped multiple times.
"Do you want me to stop baby?"

"Ahh~ n-no d-daddy." Jungkook smirked.
"Good boy." Jungkook said as he pat Tae's head.

Taehyung had an idea. He got off of Jungkooks Lap and layed down on his back. Jungkook looked at him confused.

Tae spread his legs and put one of his hands at his pink whole.

"Daddy, please ~ ah~ fuck me." He rubbed his hole as he arched his back from the pleasure.
"I would love to baby, but you have to beg for it better than that."
He smirked at the older.

"Oh d-Daddy, please fuck me. Make me your slut, ~ah. I want you to cum in me until I'm filled. Taehyungii wants Jungkookii's  cock inside of here." Tae said as he rubbed his whole faster.

"Please daddy, use me. Use taehyungii."

Taehyung was pleasuring himself to much, that he didn't know Jungkook was already at his entrance.

Jungkook moves taes hand softly away from his hole and placed his dick near his entrance.
Jungkook pushed in harshly.
"AHHHH!!!" Tae screamed in pain,

"B-baby, your so t-tight." Jungkook groaned.
He breathed loudly.
He soon started to thrust into taehyung.
"Ah~ah~ah~ah!" Tae moaned as his body moves up and down due to the hard thrusts.

"Faster daddy!" Jungkook just did that.
"You like daddy's cock deep inside you? Huh?"

Thrust thrust thrust

"Yes Daddy!! AH! use me!!" Tae moaned out loud.
"Yell my name baby, show them how I make you feel." Jungkook whispered into Tae's ear as
he licked it.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! D-daddy!!"
Tae was actually yelling from the over stimulation.

"You want me to cum in your pink hole? Your such a slut, you know that?"

"Yes! I'm a slut for my daddy!" Tae soon came onto Jungkook and on his stomach.
But the thing is....Jungkook didn't stop.

"D-Daddy ah~ ah~." Jungkook loves how he was the only one who made tae feel this way.
But he knew something was off.

"Your a bad boy." Tae soon looked at Jungkook with a confused face.
"But dadd-."

"No, you cummed and I didn't give
permission,
did I?"

Jungkook looked at Tae's eyes.

"Shouldn't daddy punish you?"